Thread: remove fucking propmenu

JuuJuu

Default remove fucking propmenu

alright, ive already pointed out my points in the other thread, heres another

Im tired of fucking little shitheads using propmenu to get to places that are made to not be able to get to in a map. On Zerbes you can prop up to the stupid sniper towers and it is soposed to be out of the map becuase theres invisible floor meaning the person didnt add a txture to it because it wasnt part of the map

Other examples on zm_end is proping up to teh lightpoles, no way to get up their without proping, so either start making spots illegal, remove propmenu as a hole, or remove filing cabinet so stacking up to a place is not possible

im going to copy and past my other thread of removing propmenu

if you just mass 8 filing cabinets, you can potentially lock em, impossible to move and impossible to unlock till next round

lets say ur trying to get a guy on a building, you try stacking up on the opposite side, only to have his friend zombie run into and break it, and bandit, i have never seen a admin remove someone for doing that, even after multiple occasions

i do use propmenu, but i hate it excessively, everyone uses it, you cant have a normal, stand on a box and make a attempt to hold off, anymore, its just plain lame, instead of using teamwork everyone just uses propmenu instead of helping each other boost, no spots are fun anymore, and people can just spawn shit in a vent and be like, ooo im not vent camping cause im not shooting, or stack to a place that never should be able to get to... its ruined the fun of ZM!

putting shit in vents is illegal but that doesnt stop people from doing it, and theres almost no admins on at night or early in the morning, i also hate dickheads who break a tower when u try to stack up from behind someone cause its their friend happens alot

changing propmenu to get rid of some items would be nice, i agree that bed frame is terrible and i think that the vending machine should be the moonlight 1 that is ezily movable, sofa and spool would be a cool addition

Vent campers just mass stuff on both sides of them (filing cabinets) and because it doesnt fit in the area it just gets locked in place, unable to be moved, and its rediculous cause the moment a admin comes on they stop doing it so its hard to catch em in the act

we also need some old maps, but those old maps would have like 1 spot that would be good b/c of the propmenu tower stacks would destroy them

i also dislike how people can stack onto a tower that requires like 8 filing cabinets, and then when they see someone stacking, they shoot the whole thing down, theres only 1 way up, stacking, so either make a rule where they cant shoot filing stacks down or just edit the maps you download and put invis walls everywhere

if you just mass 8 filing cabinets, you can potentially lock em, impossible to move and impossible to unlock till next round

lets say ur trying to get a guy on a building, you try stacking up on the opposite side, only to have his friend zombie run into and break it, and bandit, i have never seen a admin remove someone for doing that, even after multiple occasions

i do use propmenu, but i hate it excessively, everyone uses it, you cant have a normal, stand on a box and make a attempt to hold off, anymore, its just plain lame, instead of using teamwork everyone just uses propmenu instead of helping each other boost, no spots are fun anymore, and people can just spawn shit in a vent and be like, ooo im not vent camping cause im not shooting, or stack to a place that never should be able to get to... its ruined the fun of ZM!

putting shit in vents is illegal but that doesnt stop people from doing it, and theres almost no admins on at night or early in the morning, i also hate dickheads who break a tower when u try to stack up from behind someone cause its their friend happens alot

changing propmenu to get rid of some items would be nice, i agree that bed frame is terrible and i think that the vending machine should be the moonlight 1 that is ezily movable, sofa and spool would be a cool addition

Vent campers just mass stuff on both sides of them (filing cabinets) and because it doesnt fit in the area it just gets locked in place, unable to be moved, and its rediculous cause the moment a admin comes on they stop doing it so its hard to catch em in the act

we also need some old maps, but those old maps would have like 1 spot that would be good b/c of the propmenu tower stacks would destroy them

i also dislike how people can stack onto a tower that requires like 8 filing cabinets, and then when they see someone stacking, they shoot the whole thing down, theres only 1 way up, stacking, so either make a rule where they cant shoot filing stacks down or just edit the maps you download and put invis walls everywhere
    Last edited by JuuJuu; 01-20-2009 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

Im tired of fucking little shitheads using propmenu to get to places that are made to not be able to get to in a map. On Zerbes you can prop up to the stupid sniper towers and it is soposed to be out of the map becuase theres invisible floor meaning the person didnt add a txture to it because it wasnt part of the map
    According to Random, this is illegal. According to Vit, it is legal. Right now we got some confusion as to what is acceptable or not, but hopefully they will come to an agreement soon.

According to Random, this is illegal. According to Vit, it is legal. Right now we got some confusion as to what is acceptable or not, but hopefully they will come to an agreement soon.
    Last edited by Natalya; 01-24-2009 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Thread Information