Thread: A request to ZM admins

Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:14506436

Default A request to ZM admins

Now idk the rules exactly for ZM server, (ill check them in a sec) but I would like the admins for the ZM servers to stop spamming props on them and others. I believe, though i might be wronge, that players are givin a specific amount of points for a reason and that they can gain points by killing. But by admins(i say admins because i have seen a few do it) spamming props on others in game gives an unfair advantige to them, they should use there own points and use whats around them and that is it right?

I just hate seeing a guy already barakaded in a room then a admin spams barrels on him then the room fill s and .... so on

Just a thought

-Betts

ps. Natalya if u read this, I wants a Sailor moonz skin! ((( Gimme Gimme GImemmememe
    Roar

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Quote Originally Posted by Mfh_Betts View Post
    I just hate seeing a guy already barakaded in a room then a admin spams barrels on him then the room fill s and .... so on
    Anyone can do this, but I agree with you. The players figured out that if they open propmenu before going into spec. I saw a few doing it earlier, and had it done to me. I warned about so trust me we are trying to stop (Those that know about it).

Perhaps there is a way to fix this but until then we can't do anything about it because we can't tell who's doing it unless they say it or there is one player in spec.

But what I'm trying to get across is that it probably isn't the admins, it's probably the players that know how to do it. Most admins can't spawn props anyways, only the junior owners.

Thanks,

N/U Commando
    Nieuw Vennep/The Netherlands/Close to Amsterdam
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12249747

well i only seen playing u only one time on zm and u can't hardly listen to other admins there that know the rules so i say no but well i can't decide about that

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

It was probably barrel spam dude. Only 3 of us have the power to randomly spawn random crap, and I being one of them am never online anymore. Random isn't either. If it's players just saving 8 credits then not much can be done about it.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by NatalyaAF View Post
    It was probably barrel spam dude. Only 3 of us have the power to randomly spawn random crap, and I being one of them am never online anymore. Random isn't either. If it's players just saving 8 credits then not much can be done about it.
    It is the players nat, i caught a few today and warned em.
    I'll keep a look out for em but im only on so much now that im trying to get mapping down >.<

N/U Commando
    Nieuw Vennep/The Netherlands/Close to Amsterdam
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12249747

ah well we can alway's talk to yah when that happens dot.. and i am applying for admin as well

Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:14506436

Quote Originally Posted by NatalyaAF View Post

well yea i understand that, but when people ask WTF! where are all the cabanets comeing from, and some admin say Me! im doing it, Thats a little bit different, idk what admins exactly but i remember it happening on a couple of maps
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    or it might be players like dot says,, idk mabye..
    Last edited by Mfh_Betts; 03-13-2009 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Skyline

Ive only been on the ZM servers whenever Rey, Cody, or Sajora are on. Seeing as not a lot
    of plablems occur when Rey and Sajora on I usually see none.

But Ill come on a also check the problem and report to either Nat, Hero or whoever else is
    Junior

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    Ive only been on the ZM servers whenever Rey, Cody, or Sajora are on. Seeing as not a lot
    of plablems occur when Rey and Sajora on I usually see none.

But Ill come on a also check the problem and report to either Nat, Hero or whoever else is
    Junior
    We have admins in our server to do this...

Thread Information