April 8th, the KAC Module on the server thought I was cheating and banned me. Immediately following, the dreaded "cannot verify steam ticket ui" error reared it's ugly head.
I followed normal procedure to fix, and remove client.blob, steamui.dll and steamclient.dll, then restarted Steam. However I was still banned.

I submitted a protest, and was contacted by Mama, but she told me KAC was a separate system and there's nothing she can do. With her direction (thanks Mama!) I posted a forum on the KAC site, where Kigen (and his php script Check for a ban) confirmed that I'm not on the global ban-list. You can view the conversation here Kigen's Anti-Cheat • View topic - False Positive?

As Kigen suggested, I'm now appealing on the server forums. I know the correct place is via the banlist, but since I can't add to my earlier protest, yet have new information, I thought the forums might be an appropriate area to lobby my plea.

I feel I'm a respected player on the gun game server, have never cheated, and have no intention of ever cheating. Considering the positive comments and feedback N\U's admins have had for the plugin, and the fact that the plugin didn't add me to the global ban-list, something seems fishy about the whole ordeal.

I'd like to request that someone with the authority check the KAC logs to see what caused the ban, and if anything looks out of the ordinary. I know cheaters ruin the game for everyone, and I value the service that KAC provides, as it makes a server that's more fun, and easier to maintain. However no code is bug-proof, and I think given the circumstances, some further investigation is warranted.

Thanks for taking the time to read my novel of a post.