Thread: Onehit Admin Application for 24/7 office / mini game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Server *****istrator N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16933477

Talking Onehit Admin Application for 24/7 office / mini game

I would like to apply for a position of admin in both 24/7 Reg office and the mini game server. I have been part of this community for a few years now and know the rules. I even enforce them in the servers even though I'm not an admin. I'm on basically every single day for hours on in. I have the ventrillo server, xfire, teamspeak, whatever necessary. I do have a mic, which i currently broke, but am getting a new one soon. I am willing to donate what i need to this wonderful community. I meet all the requirements. Even if I don't get the position, thanks for taking the time to read this.

ok ok i know i haven't played in the mini game server all that well which is why i pick reg office, because i have been in there for years every day. I have alot of time and experience under my belt in Office. Oh and random hero, I've played with you quite a few times, I'm just quiet in the mini game server sometimes.

I was asking for mini game because alot of thethe time im in there, there's no admins on and no body follows the rules. I always tell them what's up but they never listen and disrespect me anyways... but ya, i understand why u say that about mini game, I haven't been in there long enough to get to know ALL the admins in there but I'm pretty sure I'm good friends with most of them.

- Ǿ ņ ệ ħ Į ŧ 4 2 0 -hs

1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game) [ i am, i do as i am supposed to]
    2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything. [ i have tought myself well to keep my mouth shut]
    3: must have the ability to help the community with donations. [ Can and WILL donate each and EVERY month as supposed to]
    4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many) [ I am 18]
    5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months. [ Have been playing here for a few years now]
    6: knows the rules of the servers. [ Have Read and Learned them well ^_^]
    7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time. [ I catch on very fast on whatever i am told]
    8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing. [ I am very active and open with the community]
    9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules. [ I've been doing so =)]
    10: must Have Xfire. [ have one "onehitownz"]
    11: must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server. [have it downloaded and ready to connect]
    12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory. [ I'm pretty sure if i ask they will refer me ^^]
    13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server. [ I am not an admin on any server or have i ever been one]
    Last edited by onehit; 08-11-2009 at 03:11 PM.
    [IMG]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/nessav214/Onehit-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
    effshowٿ: you backstabber!
    onehit420: backstabber?
    effshowٿ: you started the orgie without me!
    [url=http://www.gameservers.com/?ref=1642968][img]http://images.gameservers.com/image_13.gif[/img][/url]

Thread Information