Hi all, some people knows me, some no. I've been playing in ZM server for like much time, I'm good, I'm VIP, and I like the server.
Past days the server has crashed many times, and we played the moonlight map, and the af_omega. That map is cool, but I have some complains:
The people that glitches elevators. I hate those people. I'd like to have more admins on-line to ban those guys.
The people that goes to roof. Not much people, but some.
And, the guys who go to bathroom, and stack it. You are a zombie, and the last 7 humans are stacked im bathroom. Its a good spot, I've been sometimes there, but when all the n00bs go there we need to wait 'till the round ends.
Please, if you can fix the map, make the roof higher, the bathroom smaller and try to remove the elevator glitch. Or remove the elevator.

The overload of ze_ maps. The ze_ maps are cool, they are excellent. But thhey dont are funny when we play them 12345 times in 1 day. I like thelostworld, space stations, Moria and retribution, but please, make something and give a try to other maps, zm maps.

The crouching spots. Some are legal, like the room in moonlight, the first map. But some are not, like the one beside a door in a city. Thats like a tube and looks like normal wall. Admins kick or teleport the people that are inside. My idea is to make the crouch spots legal, but only if 1 or 2 people are inside, without props and with pistol. Only the guy inside with his/her pistol.

Thank you, bye
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8982/zmbaseday0008.jpg
Today ^