Hey guy's, sorry to make a little thread like this but it seem's needed. This morning i was banned by word sean and i do beleave it was a "bad" ban..

Story: This morning the server crashed and I rejoined to notice word sean was already in there, we've had conflicts in the past also, i know he dosen't like it me, it's obvious. I kept my mouth shut and play'd the game. It was zm_moonlight and i went into the secreat room with the double vents and the chair. I put the chair in the first straight part of the vent so that the zombies could still get it out. Two secones later or so i get kicked "proping the vent." I come back and say "Ive seen many other people do it and not be kicked, it wont happen again." and he responds to me (Not Sure why the attitude..) "Get good" then "Learn the rules." Pisssed and absolutly outraged (lol) i say "Get good guys! cause grammar dosen't matter!." So i got muted lol... Next round start's and i went into another secreat and typed "Dont forget guy's, Get good" And Then not more then 2 seconeds later I get banned for 12 hours.

I have alot of admin experiance in JB, ZM, ZE servers and ive never seen such a up tight admin be put on staff. Your job here is to work with the players to ensure there gaming experiance with N/U is nothing but the best! But when you have unsettled disputes againsts players and punish them for little things like this then that's just not right man. I never called you a "fucking retarded admin" or "WTFADMIN?!?!DOUCHE." I relised what i did, i said it wouldn't happen again and i shut my mouth.

As an active player on N/U, i beleave im intitled to report this Non-sence. I could be completly wrong and sean could be right but I just don't beleave that is the case today.

Ban has no demo, it's for 12 hours, and there was not even 1 curse word exchanged to one another. Ill let the people of N/U decide this for them selves.

What I would like to see is my ban lifted, and for sean to be taught on what to look out for in the "admin disrespect" catagorey because in my honest opinion, he has no idea.

I'll let the case stand for it self, thank's for your time guy's.

-PieMan