1. Must be a responsible member of the community.
(In forums and in game)
Not really a forum junkie, but I do take the time to read some of the posts and socialize with the other members through the forums.
In game is another story. I love to socialize with the many other players that play on N/u servers.
2: Clear minded thought process and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.
Try to do my best to think of the effect of what I say or do will have on other members of the computers.
I do my best to keep my cool even when the other guy is just asking for it. Really laid back, but not afraid to speak up for the sake of someone or something.
3: Must have the ability to help the community with donations.
This is one thing I'd be more than happy to do. I love the fact that N/u is able to host all these servers for us to enjoy. Why not show my appreciation and give a little back.
4: Has to be 18 years of age or older.
22nd birthday is just a month away!
5: Has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
Played on N/u servers, since college. ?? Several years??
6: Knows the rules of the servers.
I know and understand the rules of the server for which I am apping for and the rules of the other servers of which I play.
7: Must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.
Usually pretty quick to catch on unless of course it has something to do with learning another language... Haha.
8: Must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.
Will definitely take my job seriously and do everything possible to keep the server running smooth and keep the server a fun place for all that play.
9: Should be seen helping enforcing the rules.
Will do my best to keep the server a fun place for all that play on the server by enforcing all server rules.
10: Must Have Xfire.
I do now...
11: Must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server.
I have Vent and frequent the N/u ventrillo server.
12: References from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
Tx_Outlaw (Bio, whatever he claling himself nowadays. :P)
Several others know me, some longer than others.
13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.
No and no. Well a better answer would be, not in a very long time.
Reason for applying to become an admin:
Used to frequent the N/u Dust2 server atleast once a day for several hours, but in the time I was away, it seemed the Dust2 server has lost a good portion of its regulars and so, I am applying to help Bio get the server populated again.
Server for which I am applying for admin is: 24/7 Dust2
Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:16219307