1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)
Yeap! I always play on Office
2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.
I play very fairly in Office! I never lose my temper, even though some may disagree!
3: must have the ability to help the community with donations.
I don't use paypal. But according to Sean/Bio/and Scorch you can mail in cash orders from the post office. I would like to do that. If i can then i have the ability to help the n/u community.

**If i can mail my donations into Jackd it will be no problem at all! 25 dollars a month no problem!
4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)
Nothing I can put here except... Yeap.
5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
I've been playing in N/U for more than 3 months. I've been playing around 2 years in N/U. Under different names, but I've Been Kaley/ or Sienna Fan for a while. I took a break last summer but i've been alive and kicking for quite a while now.
6: knows the rules of the servers.
I've been playing office for a LONG time. I know all the rules!
7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.
I can learn things from people who explain them well. I usually learn on the first time. And if not. Definitely the second time they explain it to me.
8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.
Yeah I can incorporate that into my game if I become a Admin. I follow the rules, and usually encourage others to do the same.
9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules.
I usually tell players to get the hosty's before 1:30(that's the major rule) No camping as a ct.... etc.
10: must Have Xfire.
Yeah. Just added Bio on it.

ID: kaleyfan
11: must have Teamspeak3 and know how to connect and participate in our server.
I've just got it yesterday. I've been on twice for quite a bit just leaving it on. Talked with people like Rogue/Jack/Johnnyboy etc.
12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
JohnnyBoy, Rogue Ops, Sean, House, Asian, TX_Outlaw(A.K.A Bio),Scuba... I think that's enough
13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.
I was about to get Admin on another server however the server was dead 22 hours a day, and it was jailbreak, so i decided against it.

Would love to mail my cash out by friday or Thursday So thanks voters for your votes!