Quote Originally Posted by Penatrater View Post
Does the PC start up ? Does it post or load windows ? I cant remember, I have had a shitty week. Anyways try this..

unhook everything ie: hardrive.. optical drive.. take all the RAM out except 1 stick.. unhook all fans minus the cpu fan !!

If you have onboard video on your motherboard then take out your video card also. If not leave the video card in.

Your computer needs the power supply hooked up to the motherboard and 1 stick of RAM in and cpu &fan hooked up thats it. It should post or attempt to boot.

With all that done, that leaves the problem to only your power supply and or motherboard. Try swapping out to the other RAM stick. Again only have one stick in the motherboard.

Also: try taking the motherboard battery out for 5 minutes and then putting it back in. Push in on your bios chip too. should be a small black little square says bios on it. Just push in on it do NOT remove it. I am betting on your power supply is toast. Thats a easy fix if so. let me know what happens GL !
nah, the power light on the front wont even come on... I hit the button and it dont do shit.. tried everything you posted and still get the same thing..