Thread: Seriously this is crap...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    WedgeAntilles

First off cogbern, i only got kicked the first time because 1337budha shot a pallette of boxes and i was right behind him, hints how he knew my name...and when he shot i got glitched into the boxes so i shot to get out and then he shot the boxes right back...so nothing happened except for him just complaining....and second cancer, i never once heard a warning from you to get out or read anything, or else i would have gladly got out, i heard cogbern yelling to get me set on fire and then the next thing like 2 seconds later i was kicked and nowhere cogbern did i see those rules, now that i have i know them and second cancer if you went to spectate or even looked at where we were you would see that the vent was not propped, but you didnt you took it on the words of an asshole and kicked us. and I file complaints because of retard admins like you (sorry to not "respect" you but when you don't do your job right your not worthy of respect).

anything im missing?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ok now that i see the rules page i will obided by them, the only thing is that those rules are not on the motd or anything, not every css player is going to go to your website to read the rules, hints me, didn't know them until now, and i read your motd and nowhere did i see no tube/vent camping.....maybe you should update your motd?
    Last edited by WedgeAntilles; 11-22-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Emmisary of C'thulhu Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12699834

Thank you for you input.

I can clearly see you yourself knew nothing of your surroundings or the two file cabinets in the vent, but for you to have 0 credits seeing as you spawn with at least one, you must have used it somewhere.

Nonetheless, you were kicked. No complaint filed here can change that, thus other than you learning the rules, you accomplished nothing here, but that is what attention whoring is all about.

Don't worry I have a little sister, this phase will pass, and with time so shall your grammatical errors.

Welcome to N00bunlimited. Please enjoy your stay with us.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/tinosku][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/1/tinosku.png[/img][/url]
    [color=indigo]"One death is a tragedy, a million is just a statistic." [/color]
    [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b350/J_T_Squirrel/serenity-fruity-oaty-bar.jpg[/IMG]

Thread Information