Thread: Getting GG populated

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

I agree with drink too.

But, nobody ever said we were taking anything off just to let you know including the voteban thing. I made the poll just to get everyone's thoughts. The other reason I made it was because their is a factor and names will not be listed here. I have received some complaints that the voteban is being abused to drive certain players out of the server for no reason other then they don't like the people because they are better then the other players or what ever. Not hackers but players are are regulars to this community. That shit pisses me off.

We absoulty need to build the admin base up again and we are looking for a couple of jr owners for that server.

Sooooo!!

I've had this discussion with Drink awhile back and this goes for Smurf too.

Quote Originally Posted by DoT View Post
    P.S. I would really like to see you get stuck right back in where you left off at N/U, as I found that GG was best maintained while you and Smurf were Junior Owners there. As you guys were actually in there to make smart decisions. Just sayin...
    You just have to let me know when you are ready!!!

Thanks again for all the input from everyone!

Will someone tell Freebase to get his ass in here and post some feedback please!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ** EDIT ** What was specify wrong with the bots?

Quote Originally Posted by rjk83 View Post
    edit: Also, bots are a must have. They are invaluable in populating the server in "down" times like early mornings. The way it used to be was it had a set minimum of 4 people, if 4 players aren't on, it would load bots to meet that number. Obviously they would have to function correctly to be effective but knowing what Sio is capable of I think it would be child's play for him to fix any issues as long as he is aware of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoT View Post
    - The bots not working was the GG coding get fxed up when someone edited it. It might take recoding or a fresh install to fix, unless sio has already got that.
    Last edited by Jackd; 03-07-2010 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Thread Information