SERVER RULES:
1. ZOMBIES DO YOUR JOB, IF YOUR NOT HUNTING/TRYING TO KILL HUMANS: (IE: trying to be killed, suicide, or random spectating just to kill or glitch ppl,playing with flak guns, etc.) YOU WILL BE KICKED OR BANNED
1. ZOMBIES HACER SU TRABAJO, SI TU NO CAZA / TRATANDO DE MATAR SERES HUMANOS: (IE: tratar de ser asesinado, el suicidio, o al azar espectador sólo para matar o PPL glitch, jugando con armas de fuego antiaéreo, etc) que serán expulsados o prohibidos

2. NO HIDING IN TUBES/VENTS OR PLACES WHERE ZOMBIES HAVE TO CROUCH TO GET TO YOU
2. NO escondido en TUBOS / ventilaciones o lugares donde los zombis han de agacharse para llegar a ti

3. NO BARRICADE BREAKING EVER!
3. NO ROMPER BARRICADE NUNCA!

4. NO PROP STACKING TO GET TO HIGH PLACES UNACCESSIBLE NORMALLY
4. PROPOSICIÓN NO STACKING para llegar a lugares inaccesibles ALTO NORMALMENTE

5. HARD TO REACH PLACES ARE ADMINS DISCRETION ON WHETHER ILLEGAL DO NOT ARGUE

5. Lugares de difÃ*cil acceso DISCRECIÓN SON ILEGALES ADMINS de si no discutas ADMINS RESPETO

6. NO MIC SPAMMING, IF YOU NEED TO HAVE A FULL AN INTERESTING CONVERSATION, DO IT WITH TEXT!
6. NO SPAM MIC, SI NECESITA TENER UN COMPLETO una conversación interesante, HAZLO CON TEXTO!

7. NO GAY, TRANNY OR CHILD SPRAYS
7. NO GAY, TRANS O NIÑO SPRAY

8. RESPECT ADMINS, THEY PAY FOR THE SERVER YOUR ENJOYING!
8. ADMINS respecto, se paga por el servidor de su DISFRUTAR!

Owners: Jr. Owners
enderless DOT: (SERVER MANAGER)
Jackd: Hellscreamsrage: (INTERIM SERVER MANAGER)
pasties Drinkitin
scuba outlaw
siosios Vince21
skinnymans

Server Queen: Natalya

ZM Admins:
Army Ranger Ronin
Big D Sean
Cancer SeanConnery
handi-tard Setsuna
johnny wolfe
Nemesis Berserker xstevo
NIceGuy x-storm
Rag24
I included your new copy of the motd so the lazy ones dont have to DL it. I know that Sacabu and Johnny had a more indepthly translated copy and if we could narrow that down and include spanish here is the link here. I would like to add a few things:

1. Add 3 to the prop limit for stacking.
2. Clarify mic spam, include music and sounds.

Anything else?