Quote Originally Posted by household 6 View Post
Donkey, it is funny you say admin abuse now to Kravin. You were saying the same thing about me last night. You have been pretty obnoxious lately. You act like the rules don't apply to you and that you are better than everyone else. With every kill you get you rub it in people's faces. You make rude comments and test people beyond their limits. The thing is, for some reason, people follow you. After your "little episode" last night with me I ended up banning 3 other people for admin abuse. They followed your smart ass attitude and thought that because you talked to me that way they could too. There were other admins on at the time too. No offense but I am glad I am not the only admin that has trouble with you. The server rules apply to you just like anyone else. You run your mouth and get muted. You don't get the point so you talk shit in chat and you get gagged then cry about admin abuse. Us admins are the ones getting abused by you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow. After reading all posts now, are you serious? Look at how he is calling admins dumbass and stupid and saying how he is better than everyone. And you really wonder why people mute/gag you? It is not this one time that you rejoin to get out of punishment! You ALWAYS do that. You abuse admins all the time. The posts you have done today would even be considered as abuse! I truly hope Sios and/or Jackd or Pasties do something about you and your sorry attitude!

the only admins that i have problems with are the shit ones that dont know how to do there job right. (household, kravin) just because you guys dont like me does not mean you need to abuse your admin. i never say shit to you guys untill you open yours. and house ive already talked about you and how bad of an admin you are. kicking for no reason muteing gageing. stupid shit like that.

i told some kid to shut up then told him i was kiding and you started on by saying i need to shut up and shit like that. i started to tell u chill out im just jokeing with him and the you muted me and gaged me. then after being ungaged the following round i asked you way did u mute and gage me i was just playing with the kid and and you kicked me for disrespect! how is a question disrespect to an admin?

i never have had problems in all the years i played at n/u but now there is problems with these admins! (only 2 kravin/ houshold)

yo ops just shut up well ur ahead! no one was talking to you in office. i was talking shit to nitehawk like we always do and u go and kick me and your ass has no idea what is going on. all you admins butt into shit that does not need ur attention or ur admining.

kravin = abuse
household= shit of an admin and abuse!(i think others feel the same way too)

-donkey