Quote Originally Posted by Kaley Fan View Post
um i didn't kick you. It wasn't me.

What happened was he accused freebase of hacking for a (9-1) record pretty pathetic in my opinion, and decided to bitch even after i told him freebase was not hacking. Freebase himself went to spec and kicked him. The only admin powers i used was the purple text. simple as that

Also i have put more than 50 dollars into this site, and other admins have put even more in. So I'm curious what do you mean "these kind of admins" straighten out your fucking shit before i do it for you, and i am dead serious.

Lastly what do you mean "hire". I volunteered for this job, and i have to pay monthly, so N/U is not paying me to do anything. I am paying it to keep this community going. So watch your mouth, and figure out the REAL story before you come whining here on N/U. Also notice you came back to fy_towers and i didn't kick you. Maybe cause i didnt do it.

Kaley Fan
ok kaley soo if u were there...why was ur name not Kaley? and why did no one say they were admin before i was kicked? Thats lame in ur fact! As a admin u should show urself first and spec someone if that person is accused of doing something! Or dont show ur self and spec them if accused! You are not showing admin responsibilities! Srry! If this place would like a responsible admin let me know.