Well
When i originally started reading this thread, I was like o'jesus here we go again, another GD complaint on an admin. I read abomination's post. I wasnt so impressed, I read on and on and on(jesus wargasm :P) and for what i read i really didnt see anyone but one person say something bad about our admins. For one, I am very happy to see such dedication to our gg server from all you reg's. Secondly, all our admins know what is allowed and what is not, when "someone" complains on an admin, all sides are heard before any decision is made. There is never a deviation from this rule.
No, admin is going to be repremanded for there actions that took place. Although, slapping/slaying even for fun to the majority, may not be fun for all. Make sure admins that you arent stepping on some peoples toes while you and the rest of the server are having a good time.
I am very happy to hear that most of you have a good time in our gg server, this is what we strive for. There are going to be days that admins have bad days, and players that have bad days. We are all human after all. I am sorry but i have to say this once more, I am very pleased that all of you regs/players/admins took the time to let me know what was really going on here.

Good job admins! kudos from me.

Pasties
Owner of N|U