So uhh what exactly is a senior admin?

Also, to Sios' credit, he did recently like a week ago put up 4 new maps. Maybe y'all should get in the servers and check them out? As for RTV, well, I never have to RTV so I'm not familiar with this problem... I thought on nominate you could choose like any map we still have.

Now a lot of the maps were taken off rotation but are still floating around on the server, so if one of us admins is in there you can tell us to switch it to said map. Here is a total list of the maps on ZM:

On the Map Rotation
zm_little_city_v7_roy (New)
ze_space_stationzz (Update)
zm_winterfun_b4a (Update)
zm_mall_beta_b1 (New)
zm_atix_helicopter
zm_bumfigh t_v2
zm_Fidlers-Green_b2
zm_industry_v2
zm_westside_cali_v1
zm_wtfhax_v6
zm_omi_facility_b2
zm_complication_v6
zm_desolo (Was on Server, but not on any listing. Basically new.)
zm_lila_panic_v2
zm_roy_the_ship
zm_roy_old_industrial
zm_roy_barricade_factory
zm_neko_athletic_park_v2

Not on Rotation but on Map Listing (For Admins)
zm_area13_03

On Server but Not on Listing
zm_wtfhax_v5a
zm_cabin_v3
zm_natalyas_ship_v2a
zm_natalyas_ship
zm_prc_deleris (Crashes server and should be removed.)
zm_traincrash_beta5
zm_hauntedhouse_b9

That's like 26 maps. (Excluding deleris because it crashes.) Maybe some of the maps are old like westside cali and omi facility, but those two are classics and people still like them. However, N/U is always needs more mappers so if you want to get skills at mapping, try remaking one of our older maps. Do a good job and we might put it up. If you want it play-tested before putting it up on N/U talk to me and I know who can do it for you so you don't waste Sios' time uploading crap maps like I did with all the bad versions of maps I made. Sorry Sios!!