Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GunGame Map Rotations

xx0wnsxy

It works fine. Nominate was taken away, which is the best solution. Thanks for listening and taking quick action.

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

no problem
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

xx0wnsxy

Actually, I do appreciate that quick reply, but it seems that nominate is still on and players are still able to use that to put recently played maps on the rtv list. 0.o.. sigh.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In other words, the issue is not resolved. Could you please look into it further when you have time? Weaver, Run n Gun, and shotty are still being spammed like crazy. Thanks.
    Last edited by xx0wnsxy; 05-11-2009 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Gsdspif

I also agree about the whole map rotation. I mean. I don't get on the server a whole lot (but still pay for my admin as I appreciate being able to admin when I'm around), but the new rule of having to have players RTV for map change kind of sucks when they vote for the same maps every time. Literally everytime i do come in the server, it's on weaver (which is a terrible map, not sure why its so popular). If it's not weaver, it's shotty, or deagle. On the off chance that it gets on something cool like lego mafia, it's often RTVed back to one of the three maps I just mentioned. So, it kind of sucks when I'm paying for admin and would like to hop on and play a bit and actually play something I enjoy, but instead the same maps are played repeatedly with no love for some of the older maps that I recall when I played constantly.

-BMOC

B-Rabbit

Quote Originally Posted by siosios View Post
    rtv and map votes should no longer show the last 5 - 6 maps previously played.
    it this can be done it would be perfect. we can still rtv if everyone wants to and it will bring a some diversity to map selection. thanks for keeping rtv cuz it really comes in handy late at night when there are 8 ppl playing and we get stuck with a giant map.

IceBitch

i have been on this last week, and none of those maps were rvt'ed as much as you guys say. they play a lot of maps in there. and i have yet to have to play weaver, thank god, run -n- gun only twice out of a week. its when it gets late (or really early) and there are no admins and only regs in there. hell i think if everyone votes on it and no one else is in there then so be it. at least they are keeping the server with people in it. But as when people do join and they tell them to shut up or leave is when that line gets drawn. not everyone likes to play over and over again.

fearmeh

i agree 1000% with all of yall i just left the server becuz of that stuff. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take nominate and RTV off. i think that would help most of all.

IceBitch

the last few hours i do have to agree now. they have started that shit again. but gg server has been crashing all day and those were the only maps i saw that did not crash. whats going on with all the crashoing latly?

xx0wnsxy

All I can go by is my own experience, and I have been playing quite a bit in the past week or so and I can guarantee that this has been an issue. I know that the majority has to vote to get these maps played in rtv, but also the majority are idiots and I don't enjoy playing the same maps over and over.

Leite

Cool

I agree with Owns, the rotation is getting mundane. Though in the last year a lot of good maps have been added, some of the more obscure maps, players never get to experience. Its a shame.

On a side note, me and f4tal have final finished our gg map. I'd would appreciate it if you guys took a look at it.

http://www.n00bunlimited.net/gungame...html#post17005

Thanks Guys!

Thread Information