Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Change of server name. Knife Game!

IceBitch

its kewl freebase. some people do like them. but they do go way to long sometimes. but this will do for now until everything calms down and we can get everything back on track.

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

I understand taking those powers away... but is it possible, maybe, please, (hiding under desk and peaking out) get sounds back.....?

IceBitch

what sounds do you want smurf?? the ones that go off when switching teams? or the admin noise ones that get played to damn much, like the crying baby shit.

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13039896

WOW!!! Well. hum.. do i defend myself? or ????,...
    ok here goes.
    when i vote for knife rounds it's ONLY 3 rounds. ever. when I vote for them. never more. now. that is not saying that other admins can't do theirs after i have done mine. but not usualy.
    for me the purpose of the knife rounds is to help the lower people gain a level and help ballance out the server. there are time when people cant get a scout kill for the life of them. and well 2 or 3 knife rounds helps them past that.

as for how many rounds i'll speak name i have nothing to hide. but jack-off (power trip) does them WAY TO FUCKING MUCH. like his name says (power trip). he uses the server as his little play toy. i have disagreed MANY times with him and well it gets me no where.
    He will slap his friends to places of the map the you cant' get to normally. so then they have an advantage. he'll out some on no clip. it's just not cool.
    as for smurf. i think i have only seen him do knife 2 times. in like what 5-6 months.
    FreeBase will do them only after a vote of either 60-80% is yes. then he will ask in chat how many people want. Most of the people want and i quot "SHIT LOADS"

Now i do agree this is a GG server. guns are the way it should be. i have seen MANY other admins do shit they shouldn't be doing i have discussed this with higher ups. and still have seen no retribution.

Fermea was a good admin from my point of view. i am sorry to see that he lost his temper and had his admin removed.
    if you have any more question then please by all mean contact me. i'll stand on my own two feet and tell ya how it is.

as for the sounds i thing we need to edit the playable list. some are great. i'dd like to add one for consideration. some do need to be removed.

Killer223
    Blaming a gun for killing someone is like blaming a pencil for a miss spelled word.

IceBitch

who is jack-off (power trip)?? that's one name i have no clue who your talking about. and it has nothing to do with defending anyone. it was something that did get a little out of hand a few times and a few people brought it to the "higher ups" attention. We are gg we will get through this. just give it time.

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

i do agree with it getting out of hand at times. as for jack off = masta bata. the other admin i had a problem with was sejora he would do the knife rounds with out a vote and say it was because he could. heck look at all the bans he does every DAY.
    as for taking some of the admin power away. yes to some but not all that you did. like no clip. no we don't need that one. and there are other i never had the need for.
    i only used slay, kick, ban, sounds, and the disarm and rearm knife.
    like i also stated i use it to balance the server out. at times it was fun.
    as for other gg servers. i don't know any. i've played on this one since i've started playing CS a few years back.
    i'll be here when the dust calms down. i've been here for years. not leaving anytime soon.

Killer
    p.s. as for me being flamed or what ever by the J/O or other admins. so be it. at least now every one knows the truth.
    Blaming a gun for killing someone is like blaming a pencil for a miss spelled word.

IceBitch

no one is close to being mad/pissed at anyone. i am glad that people what they think about whats going on. this way everyone (me) can help with anything that we can. thank you for your input Killer i appreciate it

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

np anytime.
    you see i'm a stand up guy, i have no fear of anyone. i'll strait up tell it how it is. as you can see in my last posts.
    p.s. i like finding spies

Killer223

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

admin powers in there will shortly be put back into place but lacking a few options of course. i dont like doing things like this one bit but after repeated requests by me for people to handle it or for admins to get thier shit straight im forced to deal with it in my way..... which is brunt and brutal removal of powers.

siosios
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

as for no clip..... yea its useless.... I will admit I used it maybe 3 times but not to my advantage..... it was to go to show people the skybox thing on a map and I was killed shortly after without getting any kills in the proccess and it was very early in the morning and there was only a couple on and we was all just goofing around... sounds.... well this is what I use the most... sounds and mute as everyone knows.... sometimes people get a little carried away on the mic and they sending out a elmo song STFU sound usually gets em laughing but they get the point and calm down.... if a couple sounds dont work sm_mute @all for a round or 2... slap and slay I dont use often... kick I use only if I have to... and ban is something I really hate doing but if its called for I will do it.... and of course we all loved the crazy votes that would pop up from time to time just to get a laugh outta everybody.... now I love knife rounds in very small doses.... I agree with freebase... maybe we can come to a comprimise and maybe set a rule or something... maybe say.... 4 rounds per map if the vote is over 80% and a vote only goes up if more than a couple players ask for it.... I dont know work with me here lol... but lets face it everyone loves a few knife rounds every now and then... in this case we just had someone let it get out of hand... I love this server and right now if you havent noticed...... gg server has slowed down a lot since this happened and It may just be a coincedence but you have several admins telling you the same thing... and we are all being punished for a complaint that was caused by one admin... and no its not sajora ....

Im sorry if I piss anyone off.... but I am just speaking my mind, and it probably sounds like random jibberish that goes on and on and on and on and on and on...... shit Im gonna stop now...............

Thread Information