Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Office server

Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:6963456

Default Office server

I don't know if anyone else noticed how shitty the sever is running but its very very lag its so bad i couldn't even play any more. Everyone was bitching about it so i know it wasn't just me. So I just wanted to let someone know so they could look into it before nobody plays on the sever because of it

[URL="http://profile.xfire.com/kidder8"][IMG]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/kidder8.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-643-random.png[/IMG]

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

tomorrow i plan on going through the server, plugin by plugin, and figure out what is causing this shit.

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11623207

Well, I for one, don't have any lag issues ever. But no PC is the same, so thats IMO.

But we do need to get something straight, I shed a tear when I see how low office is sometimes, and then i get flashbacks to how popping and busy and what a awesome community was on there before.. Now its....... the dead zone

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

let me point something out to you guys, i warned everyone that if we could not keep the donations coming in that the community would not be able to stay on the servers they resided on. and since that warning ive seen nothing but a decline in interest for the community as a whole.

with out donations the servers dont continue to run, at least not on the stable and perfected boxes we once had. now we have to resort to cheaper methods of keeping the servers online and since the move its been a battle to get them back into shape. still i see members dropping like flies becuase rather then help get things squared away they see it as a waste of time to participate.

in all these years in working on the back end of things i have only had 3 solid offers to help (nat, ender, and one other).... thats only 3 in 6 years, but the complaints over the years were non-stop.

where are the people that actually give a damn becuase i personally dont see to many people lifting a finger besides the ones that donate continuosly and have done so for years.

why did we drop so far you ask? becuase people on the servers were rude, incompetent, bullying, and had a total lack of respect for anyone other then themselves.

im stopping here as ive got more to say but saying it wont do anything for anyone but me as itll get things off my chest.

sio
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

\\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:6963456

Quote Originally Posted by siosios View Post
    let me point something out to you guys, i warned everyone that if we could not keep the donations coming in that the community would not be able to stay on the servers they resided on. and since that warning ive seen nothing but a decline in interest for the community as a whole.

with out donations the servers dont continue to run, at least not on the stable and perfected boxes we once had. now we have to resort to cheaper methods of keeping the servers online and since the move its been a battle to get them back into shape. still i see members dropping like flies becuase rather then help get things squared away they see it as a waste of time to participate.

in all these years in working on the back end of things i have only had 3 solid offers to help (nat, ender, and one other).... thats only 3 in 6 years, but the complaints over the years were non-stop.

where are the people that actually give a damn becuase i personally dont see to many people lifting a finger besides the ones that donate continuosly and have done so for years.

why did we drop so far you ask? becuase people on the servers were rude, incompetent, bullying, and had a total lack of respect for anyone other then themselves.

im stopping here as ive got more to say but saying it wont do anything for anyone but me as itll get things off my chest.

sio
    Well i didn't know thats y the sever got moved to a cheaper server and it runs the way it runs. I would love to start donating again sometime when i get back on my feet. But for now my 4 kids and wife come first and thats why you dont see me play as much any more. I love this community as a family and hate see it go down the way it is right now.I was just saying what i was hearing on the server to give you a heads up didnt mean to step on anyones toes sorry- KIDDER
    [URL="http://profile.xfire.com/kidder8"][IMG]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/kidder8.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-643-random.png[/IMG]

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

no that wasnt aimed at you bud, it was just me venting

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

\\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Banned Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:30292496

in all these years in working on the back end of things i have only had 3 solid offers to help (nat, ender, and one other)..
    you mean dot right?

N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:9256230

sio
    I've always gave a damn. I'm sorry that I don't have money to donate but I did donate some of the money when I won that tournament way back when in office. But because I "didn't donate continously and have done so for years" apparantly means "I don't give a damn". that makes so much sense..........

After the two links below this, i'm happy I don't give a damn anymore.

http://www.n00bunlimited.net/showthread.php?t=5126

http://www.n00bunlimited.net/showthread.php?t=5143
    *DEAD* Mang0hN0 : tibs got this with his 9,000$ hax
    *DEAD* cypher : no wonder u play t bah...if i had walls id be 100-0
    word Noogyman: oh wow. don't go that far dude. We can't have another one quit.
    иα∂ιαٿ: hey sexy ass mother fucker.
    : *DEAD* .#sexy'| иα∂ιαٿ : you know whatt beast. just suck tibs dick and stfu
    wD. Who? : Nice toggling ABC.
    Philosoraptor : @admin check abc for possible walls
    blight - blackfogger @ EGC lan : 7getlegit

*DEAD* Milkshakes00 : ^7 scares me so much I sneezed when i saw him.

12-03-09 21:05 James Bond STEAM_0:0:9256230 Hacking Permanent siosios
    02-13-10 18:55 monkey STEAM_0:0:9256230 Multi-Hack Permanent awpsandknives

nastialiukinnn. : nice peak, gtfo. really?
    ^7 : me ?
    nastialiukinnn. : yes you
    nastialiukinnn. : no one peaks that im sorry.
    nastialiukinnn. : turn them off.

nastialiukinnn. : its obviously abc.
    nastialiukinnn. : and your bad
    nastialiukinnn. : cheats more.

nastialiukinnn. : mmhmm
    nastialiukinnn. : removed for walls.
    nastialiukinnn. : cutie.

^7: ^7 : get mad much?
    nastialiukinnn. : not mad, your blantant.
    nastialiukinnn. : always.
    ^7 : then do something about it

nastialiukinnn. : getout
    nastialiukinnn. : lmao im not mad kiddo
    nastialiukinnn. : 74-22
    ^7 : yeah you are
    [nastialiukinnn. : LOOOL^^
    nastialiukinnn. : naww
    bd69 : ya he is
    bd69 : hes raging

N/U Jr. Owner Pwnerator household 6's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:27300767

Sios, I would be glad to help in any way I can. You let me know what I can do, and I will do my damnedest to do it. Stand is better with computers than me, but I can learn. We donate all that we can each month. Christmas is coming and as you all know we have a shit load of kids to buy for. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know. We love N/U. We want the community to stick around.

Houseeeee
    Household *6*... Commander at home.

BloodThirsty Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12668280

Has anyone ever thought that CS:S dead? this game is so old, gamers like me just after you play so long....you just get burned out or other games just come around.

@Siosios I understand your venting, I remember one time we had an admin meeting that everyone was expected to show up for and only roughly half did. And there you was had your 2 girls there with ya wanting you to pay attention to them and you were trying to help the community. But on the other hand saying that only people that care are the donating admins, is just wrong. I never have much money to pay for admin, but I always helped poeple new to the server i was in or the game itself. I know I am not the only person who is like this.
    [img]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z54/zippo346/bloodthirsty_final_gif.gif[/img]

Thread Information