Thread: removing dot from servers/website

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Server *****istrator N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16933477

Ok, here's my end of the story. Yes Dot did try and recruit people through STEAM, and n\u admins, i was sent a game invite from him for almost 2 weeks straight after he started his community, and at the time I WAS AN ADMIN on n\u. BUT, as part of our n\u rules, it dosen't say anywhere about how some1 invites somebody in steam chat. I remember always hearing that if you wanted to recruit somebody keep it out of the servers and take it into steam chat. But purposely take away the remaning members of THIS community?? Just as noogy said, when you have done wrong, you get punished, take Sajora for example, he was a jr owner(just like dot) he put in donations(just like dot). Just cause some1 has helped the community in the past makes them right to take away our regular players? I THINK NOT. I will not lie, I was once a jr owner for dot back at n00bInvasion, but quickly went back to n\u a mear month or two later after his servers crashed and burned. Miguel, you of all people as a (FORMER ADMIN TO N\U) should know this is not the way you act in a forum. you are acting like a childish kid to defend your owner.miguel i would go into great detail on how you let this community down but you and dot being removed is satisfaction enough. even though we know and have proof of yo'll yes i said YO'LL doing wrong, there is no need to try and defend your selfs here as you have been caught. take it as a departure notice, you have served your community well in times of need but now it is time to say goodbye forever like sajora. And nadia, i know your just trying to stick up for your older brother, but plz look at this evidence, you know who is right and who is wrong here, no need to drag this on any further.

and miguel, tib is a DEDICATED player to this community, been here just as long as I have, if you have a problem with the term "DEDICATED PLAYER" then go read a book for gods sake, you make yourself sound like a complete idiot. I am one of these "DEDICATED" players just as well as you x-storm and dot are dedicated so forcefully on having your own community over and over again. I have a home at n\u and i am here to stay, and if it so happenes that this community dies then so be it, it will be my LAST home on counterstrike. when we were laggy in the servers i didnt even wanna play the damn game, yes, i went to other servers while i waited for it to be fixed, but none were as fun and exciting as the n\u servers. we are all friends here and have fun at what we do, no other community or place could replace that for me. now as thats said, goodnight.

ps: Dot idk if u can read this, but by doing what you did, that resulted in us having to reduce our servers to what they are now. you took away donations that were beeing brought in each month to keep this community running, took away admins that paid there dues each month, pretty much killed us and hurt us even more than we were already down. im not saying that you DID violate the rules, but I am saying that because of YOU, THIS COMMUNITY is at where it is at now.

-onehit
    Last edited by onehit; 12-06-2010 at 08:39 AM.
    [IMG]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/nessav214/Onehit-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
    effshowٿ: you backstabber!
    onehit420: backstabber?
    effshowٿ: you started the orgie without me!
    [url=http://www.gameservers.com/?ref=1642968][img]http://images.gameservers.com/image_13.gif[/img][/url]

Thread Information