Quote Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
we didnt recruit any admins from n/u. dot me and x-storm decided to start our own ZM. friends eventually started following us through steam, and became interested in our server and applied for our clan and went from there. it's simple as that. they chose us.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just another n/u player making a bad rep for the community. you're acting like a kid just like pasties does that make you pasties "butt buddy". i'm just speaking up for the community which i'm a jr. owner on. second i dont know stories i know facts bitch. you've been banned serveral times from n/u yet you still suck their dick its kinda sad. your avatar is giving you good advice too.
lol buddy you're still looking at one side of the story. If you bothered to read Ender's post well maybe you would get an idea of whats going on. I'm not another "n/u" player. I am a dedicated member of this community and have been through thick and thin with this community. hence "dedication" which you people lacked. I'm nobodies butt buddy, buddy I'm my own person. If I was a "butt buddy" buddy, I would have ran off and made my own community with other people. oh wait.....

Furthermore....... Buddy I have been banned more than several times from this community because the admin's were just doing their jobs and getting rid of suspected cheaters. The higher up admins (aka gods) cleared my name of hacking because they have more experience of catching people that use "hacks" and know where and when to look for them. I hate to tell you that I never sucked their "dick", all I did was go to them when I had a problem with the server and I told them my case. But apparently thats considered "sucking dick" in your language. My question to you is why do you care? are you another punk kid who thinks I cheat? well get in line because theirs so many and you're just going to have to be in the back where you like it.

Look buddy i'm not saying pasties and/or dot are right or wrong. Well, buddy they both are right in some ways, and in other ways they both are wrong. It's just life and thats how life is.

But the only one I see making a bad name for their community is you. You be using all that profanity n stuff and the accusations n stuff. hmmmmmmmmk.

But, yeah buddy theres so much more I can type to you and make you look like even more of an idiot, but yeah buddy you are right I guess I should stop this post right here..... before I make a 16year old cry........