Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why does everyone hates me

Banned
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:13738847

Default why does everyone hates me

i tried adding people from this site to my steam and it says this person is ignoring me like mr sojora organ donor what have i done for you guys not to like me?

Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:3755575

Bird Flu I didn't ignore you... I listened to your concerns and I addressed them to someone you needed to talk to who was ignoring you. So Not everyone hates or likes you.

Really you shouldn't be concerned about who hates you and who doesn't. Just chill out and get to know other people a bit more if you want to be liked.

If you have any problems or concerns than you can let the right administrative person know. But if they are ignoring you than your gonna have to just accept that. Thats their perogitive.

So just hang in there.

Banned
    HlStats

** Content removed by Jackd **
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll_GiRL2 View Post
    Bird Flu I didn't ignore you... I listened to your concerns and I addressed them to someone you needed to talk to who was ignoring you. So Not everyone hates or likes you.

Really you shouldn't be concerned about who hates you and who doesn't. Just chill out and get to know other people a bit more if you want to be liked.

If you have any problems or concerns than you can let the right administrative person know. But if they are ignoring you than your gonna have to just accept that. Thats their perogitive.

So just hang in there.
    i tried to contact admins they just ignore
    Last edited by Jackd; 11-17-2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13385303

[QUOTE=birdflu;22499]you see stop acting like an 16 year old and grow up
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lmao stop carring what people fucken think about you. play the game and shut up. there are those that like you and those that dont. Im one that doesn't.

-dONKEY

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:17329915

Bird Flu, Your demo will get reviewed and a decision will be made. You don't need to harass the admins about it every 32 seconds.

Banned
    HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by NovoK View Post
    Bird Flu, Your demo will get reviewed and a decision will be made. You don't need to harass the admins about it every 32 seconds.
    is that considered harrsament?
    [quote=2.random;22503]
    Quote Originally Posted by birdflu View Post
    you see stop acting like an 16 year old and grow up

lmao stop carring what people fucken think about you. play the game and shut up. there are those that like you and those that dont. Im one that doesn't.

-dONKEY
    why cant you just answer with simple words why do you just act so disrepectful to new members on the site dont you know how bad that look to people who read this how do you think admins and gm's and guest feel about your comments?
    Last edited by birdflu; 11-17-2009 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

oh geesh im sorry i said you stupid and told you to play the F^%$en game. oh did i hurt your feelings. im so sorry bird flu will you forgive me?

Is that how should be talking? look let me tell you this i really dont care what the admins think. if you rub me the wrong way im not going to be nice. and to tell you the truth all i ever see is you at time/ most of the time pissing people off and i dont appreciate at all in the servers. yeah i have tried to find a reason to like you i really have but you seem a to have pissed off a few admins being in there. so for that its hard to find nice words to say to you. give me a reason to like you or have a reason to put up with you?

-dONKEY

Banned
    HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by 2.random View Post
    oh geesh im sorry i said you stupid and told you to play the F^%$en game. oh did i hurt your feelings. im so sorry bird flu will you forgive me?

Is that how should be talking? look let me tell you this i really dont care what the admins think. if you rub me the wrong way im not going to be nice. and to tell you the truth all i ever see is you at time/ most of the time pissing people off and i dont appreciate at all in the servers. yeah i have tried to find a reason to like you i really have but you seem a to have pissed off a few admins being in there. so for that its hard to find nice words to say to you. give me a reason to like you or have a reason to put up with you?

-dONKEY
    yes i told the admins sorry as always talk to novok about it everytime im drunk im on the pc acting an ass and i was unbanned for my actions

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

then dont get on the game if you know your drunjk and gonna be a dick to the wrong people. its jus not smart.

-dONKEY

Banned
    HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by 2.random View Post
    then dont get on the game if you know your drunjk and gonna be a dick to the wrong people. its jus not smart.

-dONKEY
    have you ever been drunk ? i suspose not or you wouldnt have said that...... its a habbit

Thread Information