i must say this was awfully interesting reading... all the vulger accusations, all the buddy buddies, and then actual common sense interlaced within seems to just enlighten me as to how dots last community went -> down

just my thoughts on this.

sio

PS: if i could take 30 mins off work and other things i have going on in my life right now i could probably revamp all our servers to be utterly lag free and also rebuild ZM to its prior status with out even breaking a sweat but why waste my time on a server full of ungreatful kids when i have regs that i personally would swim across the ocean to help sitting in the other servers (office being one of them). office is lag free for now as a patch job till i can make more time to evaluate what specific changes need to be done. i am the one and only person that can do what i do with our servers that are not rented from game hosting providers, ours are built from scratch and run from console with bash scripts and knowledge of how the game servers operate. anywho tell dots hosting providers good show for making his servers lag free as i know he doesnt have the knowledge to run a dedicated box.