• no, with reason

2 50,00%

Thread: i've got a question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

yeah..... after someone pointing out a certain thread on here.... sorry bud but not going to happen... you went way over the line and I am sure the other Jr owners will agree

you failed to mention that you went off here on the forums and got banned from them too.... and calling sio a "fat slob" and "cockmungrel" and his n/u admins are bitch asses?
    yea sorry but you earned this ban and your lucky its not a perm ban.... lets just hope you are mature enough to not act like this when the ban is over?
    Last edited by SmurfSniper; 06-03-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Aux

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfSniper View Post
    yeah..... after someone pointing out a certain thread on here.... sorry bud but not going to happen... you went way over the line and I am sure the other Jr owners will agree

you failed to mention that you went off here on the forums and got banned from them too.... and calling sio a "fat slob" and "cockmungrel" and his n/u admins are bitch asses?
    yea sorry but you earned this ban and your lucky its not a perm ban
    Yeah but all I did was say "ban me" about a million times because i got muted for trying to play the game and have fun in my own way. Sorry if that didn't co-incide with sajora's gameplay habits, but it's not really fair to mute somebody just because they like to use their mic. I didn't get a warning, I didn't get a reason to stop, all I got was a mute then a ban after I pissed off sajora. I didn't go over a line, sajora did, and this is kind of a biased opinion on both sides of the issue. There can be no neutral party here, because nobody on n/u liked me just because of the sole fact that i was fourteen with a new game and a new microphone and i wanted to talk on it.

i came on here because, not thinking straight, i was pretty sure that sajora spoke for all of n/u, but i was wrong. yes i accept the ban now because i was being a little bitch. yeah i caused a lot of trouble, yes i was being stupid, and yes, i would like to set it right by being allowed to join n/u gaming again. sorry if you dont like me or whatever smurf, everyone deserves a second chance to me unless they've committed a capital crime, none of which i did.

"when the ban is over"
    Im doing pretty good right now, no caps lock, no rage, just valid points with a little bias on my side because i really want to play gungame again. i miss weaver and the texture maps you guys have and of course the great gaming atmosphere you provided, which i happened to ruin apparently the whole time i was there. someone could've just said "Aux, can you please not talk on your microphone? if you do anything annoying again we will mute you"
    that would've solved alot of problems, and nobody gave me that warning/chance.
    Last edited by Aux; 06-03-2009 at 11:11 AM.

Thread Information