There should be a set rules list for admins so they are all on the same page.I mean come on I was just on the Dust 2 server and there were at least 10 players all kicked because we were told to adjust our rates.Now I have been playing on the server for months and have never been told this before.I didn't even know how to change my rates.When I typed in !rates and was reading how I was kicked.Guess what I was so mad I didn't bother to rejoin the server.It seems lately the server is getting to be less fun.It clearly states you have until 1:30 to get out of spawn and go for the objective but now there people bashing one another like 15 seconds into a round.

Kumar I like you but seriously that came accross as being trigger happy to just kick everyone.I didn't even have enough time to read how to adjust my rates and try to do it before I was kicked.There no better way to kill activity on a server then to kick almost everyone there without even given them a chance to do what you demanded we do.