Hey everyone !!

I thought i should post something to let the peps know that i am not dead. I bought a brand new house about 25 miles from town/where i use to live. Now i am all moved in and things are getting back to normal some. I do however have one huge ass problem ! NO internet ! I have AT&T home phone and they are saying that i cannot get DSL out where i live now. I am confined to only Dial-up or Wireless I have called about 7 other ISP's and its all the same story really. "no sir we cannot get you service out there" Now I can get the wireless 3G USB thingy from AT&T but i don't know how good that will work for gaming. So i guess if anyone is using wireless let me know who and what speed please !! I do have the Net at work and i can reply to messages here on the website, so there is some good. I do miss EVERYONE tons ! I sure hope my baby Dust2 is going good. I did ask Jack'd to step in and help with any issues that come up. I am hoping to get this worked out soon, Its killing me not being online when I'm at home.

Now for all the smart ass comments !

NO! i will not sell meh new house and move into a trailer park in town !

Yes ! I do wear my camo Crocs around the house still and out to me new mailbox !

Yes! Me not being online for the last few weeks does give badfish and pasties better odds for killing me.

No! I did not run off to some Rainbow convention !

No ! I have not been locked up in Clays basement!

With all that said please ...... FIRE away !