Thread: crysis ,,,,,worth it?

snuggles

Default crysis ,,,,,worth it?

i was wondering if i should buy crysis, is it worth it?

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

Can your comp handle it? I can tell you it is a very gpu intensive game, even in DX9. Might want to check requirements...

snuggles

Quote Originally Posted by enderless
    Can your comp handle it? I can tell you it is a very gpu intensive game, even in DX9. Might want to check requirements...
    this will do? amd x2 4600 2.4g /// mem 4g 800mhz/// gra= 8600gts superclocked///vista 64 ultim8

HaZe

I think it is worth it (if your computer can handle it) I bought it about 2 months ago and went at it like crazy in single player mode. Haven't bothered with online though. But it is a very sweet game.

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

You will be able to run it, but you'll need to turn most of the eye candy down. I've only seen a couple systems run it @ full. ^_^

I personally liked the game. Played it a couple times thru, and would recommend it. Are you wanting multiplayer capability or just single player? Regardless, i would download it and try it out before you go and spend $50. =P

snuggles

Quote Originally Posted by enderless
    You will be able to run it, but you'll need to turn most of the eye candy down. I've only seen a couple systems run it @ full. ^_^

I personally liked the game. Played it a couple times thru, and would recommend it. Are you wanting multiplayer capability or just single player? Regardless, i would download it and try it out before you go and spend $50. =P
    oh thx

Thread Information