Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Organ Donor

Short_Bus

Lets all get naked and fuck!

BloodThirsty Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12668280

organ. I came into Office unlimited when you and everyone where using glocks and usps. I was using an ak. You said use a glock., I didn't, The next think i knew was kicked for "disrespect".
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i have a demo of the occasion. any 1 wanna see it msg me through xfire.

xfire = deathstryke666
    Last edited by POW; 02-10-2009 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [img]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z54/zippo346/bloodthirsty_final_gif.gif[/img]

Server Admin N/U Marine easytarget's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:5825314

I am sorry that happened in my server and I will correct it. Please xfire me the demo I will look for you tonight.

~Easy

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Quote Originally Posted by Short_Bus View Post
    Lets all get naked and fuck!
    Agreed ^^

fRANK

Quote Originally Posted by DoT View Post
    Agreed ^^
    Ewwww... Did you know this forum contain at least 80% of boys... ROFL

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

OK I'm sorry if this pisses anyone off but seriously if ya have someone in the 5 yr old to 13 yr old range trying to be kool and trying to sing or say some really off the wall immature stuff than ya would understand why we have what i loving refer to as the " if your balls an't droppie ya don't talkie " rule like dot mentioned the little kids with the really high pitch shriving voices are very annoying on the mic that's not to say that we should withhold em from tiring to learn the game

but seriously anyone ever paid attention to the m for mature rating i.e according to the label on the box over 17 i pretty damn sure that the people that gave it that rating had a pretty damn good reason for rating it like that because there's some language, pictures, blood gore and violence that 13 years old don't fully grasp yet like murder violence and sexuality hell think about it TV shows and movies and some music Cd's use the same rating system to rate them based on the same kind of content for one of the 4 main categories
    lanuage, violence, adult situations and how much nuitiy or sexuality is involved

i mean if you happen to have kids that are younger than 13 or 14 or so you probably wouldn't take em to see movies like Basic Instinct with a few very rachie sex scenes or a movie like Saw or Texas chain saw massacre cause of the intense murder violence and language used in the movies or even clockwork orange cause of the intense murder rape and general violence in the movie
    the people rated these movies like they did cause of the content that's contained in em but ultimately it's up to the parents to decide what a kid sees unless it's a NC-17 movie or MA where only those that meet requirements can watch

as for css i know theres a couple of million kids out there playing the game but ultimaly the parents are probaly the ones that had to buy it cause of the ratings and it was the parents desion to let them play the game if there resonable parents that care bout there kids not to say that i don't think kids should play the game but the truth is that some kids act and carry themselves way more mature than others therefore if your under i would say 13 or 14 and not mature enouth to act and carry yourself in a adult manner and not spam a mic with imature garbage and random sayings and singing than you problay should be muted and or gagged hell i thought that what the mute command was invented for so i say if it's a under age little kid thats thinks hes all big and cool and mature but is really loud and annoying than by all means mute em and if they disconect and come back just to same thing over and over that it's like pulling out your belt or picking out a stick to whoop em with it's time to kick em till they get the idea

think about it when ave laws and rules for a reason to keep the dumb people , immature people , and people who refuse to confirm to laws and standards in line and in place so the people that do know how to act can can live freely
    is that not the american ideaials and dreams that we are based on ??

P.s sorry for the long post but some people don't understand it unless ya sit them down and fucking explain it to em

kami's 2 cents
    peace out bytches
    kami
    Last edited by kamikaze_bad_ass; 02-10-2009 at 09:35 PM.
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

fRANK

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze_bad_ass View Post
    P.s sorry for the long post but some people don't understand it unless ya sit them down and fucking explain it to em
    +1 Nothing to add.

Now chill out and lock this thread!

NoSympathy

I don't know what you guys deal with on ZM nor do I care because I probably won't ever play there, but if you bothered to read the thread, this was not the case at all. He wasn't spamming nor is he ever annoying. I have never had a problem with him so I don't see how others could. He always listens, etc.
    There is a fine line between someone who cannot control their behavior and someone who is hated on because they are younger.

I started playing cs when I was 13, and I have very good parents. To say someone doesn't give a damn because they let their kid play an M rated game is over the top.

IceBitch

here is the Deal. if you are not the person that is being talked about or the admin(s). the plz STFU. Pasties and Siosios have already told you guys. The rules state that we (admins - noob) and everyone in between are treated equally. The rules go to all regardless the voice that is being heard. A 5-13yr. no that they can shut up just as easly. i have younger kids that come into gg and they know when asked to lay off the mic spamming is not the same as stfu on the mic. everyone that has posted in here saying that anyone under 18 should not talk, is probably not the best thing for you. one you just went up against 2 GODs. and two your name is in the forms here which could be bad on your case if someone gets muted by you for talking on the mic if they are under age.
    LEAVE this POST ALON AND DROP IT. IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RULES, READ THEM AGAIN AND IF YOUR AN ADMIN YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THEM SO THE YOUR ASS IS SAFE. OR ASK ANOTHER ADMIN THAT KNOWS THEM.
    this will save you in the long run
    NOW DROP IT

-MAMA

P/S I gave css to my nephew who is under 15yrs. and he likes it very much but acts way more mature then you guys are being now.

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

hey no symphony ya got the wrong impression what i meant was parents that let there kids do whatever and have whatever they want and throw em money clothes and games just to shut em up and don't give a damn what they get into which could turn out to be drugs and gangs rather than parents that try to monitor there children to a certain level an raise em with manners and respect and honor and makes sure they kids are mature enough to act and handle themselves properly on life and the game and obliviously your parents raised ya right
    i just the immature little kids

btw not sure what happened n that game and the situation for that ocasion cause i wasn't there
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

Thread Information