Thread: Organ Donor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NoSympathy

I don't know what you guys deal with on ZM nor do I care because I probably won't ever play there, but if you bothered to read the thread, this was not the case at all. He wasn't spamming nor is he ever annoying. I have never had a problem with him so I don't see how others could. He always listens, etc.
    There is a fine line between someone who cannot control their behavior and someone who is hated on because they are younger.

I started playing cs when I was 13, and I have very good parents. To say someone doesn't give a damn because they let their kid play an M rated game is over the top.

IceBitch

here is the Deal. if you are not the person that is being talked about or the admin(s). the plz STFU. Pasties and Siosios have already told you guys. The rules state that we (admins - noob) and everyone in between are treated equally. The rules go to all regardless the voice that is being heard. A 5-13yr. no that they can shut up just as easly. i have younger kids that come into gg and they know when asked to lay off the mic spamming is not the same as stfu on the mic. everyone that has posted in here saying that anyone under 18 should not talk, is probably not the best thing for you. one you just went up against 2 GODs. and two your name is in the forms here which could be bad on your case if someone gets muted by you for talking on the mic if they are under age.
    LEAVE this POST ALON AND DROP IT. IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RULES, READ THEM AGAIN AND IF YOUR AN ADMIN YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THEM SO THE YOUR ASS IS SAFE. OR ASK ANOTHER ADMIN THAT KNOWS THEM.
    this will save you in the long run
    NOW DROP IT

-MAMA

P/S I gave css to my nephew who is under 15yrs. and he likes it very much but acts way more mature then you guys are being now.

fRANK

Quote Originally Posted by IceBitch View Post
    this will save you in the long run
    NOW DROP IT

-MAMA

P/S I gave css to my nephew who is under 15yrs. and he likes it very much but acts way more mature then you guys are being now.
    +1

I know you guys want to argument on this....

But now it's time to drop it!!!

Just lock this thread.

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

hey no symphony ya got the wrong impression what i meant was parents that let there kids do whatever and have whatever they want and throw em money clothes and games just to shut em up and don't give a damn what they get into which could turn out to be drugs and gangs rather than parents that try to monitor there children to a certain level an raise em with manners and respect and honor and makes sure they kids are mature enough to act and handle themselves properly on life and the game and obliviously your parents raised ya right
    i just the immature little kids

btw not sure what happened n that game and the situation for that ocasion cause i wasn't there
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

Thread Information