Thread: Nasty sprays!

donkey

Default Nasty sprays!

Well i was in dust2 and I seen a nasty spray of some old ass lady naked. I asked who is spraying the pic of the ugly bitch in B site. no one replyed. Well few seconds after mama ice messages in admin chat to the public that "I should watch who i talk about you donkey ass." lmao i really dont care what she calls me. i then see her start kicking people for laughing at her sprays.

Then she banned this kid (focus^).

In my eyes Ice if you cant take what people say about your nasty ass then dont show it to the public. I dont mean to be a dick or anything but you kicking/ banning people for saying what they think is wrong. If u cant take people talking shit about your pic then dont spray it! There will be people that like it (i think) and then there is those that dont!

Tell me this, If you were not admin/jr owner what would you have done? would have have left the server go and fucken cry? or would you learn/understand people will open there mouths and you need to learn who/and when to post your pictures so you dont get critized.

-Donkey#

Inactive N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:10894922

i was also wondering why soulja was banned in dust2 by ethier organdonor or mama becaause he said some1 was in tunnels ......mabye he saw some1 die or his radar had a dot ethier way if he was wall hacking mabye some1 should have made a demo and then banned him he has been playing in there for a while and no other admin had ever banned or had thought he was hacking that i know of

just my 2 cents......baddie signing off....
    [IMG]http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q427/Ender_less/badfish_sig_glass.png[/IMG]

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for Pwdrhound

Yo! That was allot of banning this morning. I didn't get to see the spray, but I don't think Pen or siosio would be happy with the fact that you guys are abusing your powers of admin in Kat's Dust 2. I really only play on D2 and I have seen some bad sprays in my day and never seen a ban like this... I'm sorry that people were making fun of ya mamma Ice, but if it was you naked and your putting a spray out there, then you should be comfortable with your body so not comment shouldn't phase you. Once again I don't know what the pic was exactly but I'm with donkey, Georgia make fun of my ugly ass all the time, well that cause he thinks I'm a lab lol.....

N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:9256230

Quote Originally Posted by badfish View Post
    i was also wondering why soulja was banned in dust2 by ethier organdonor or mama becaause he said some1 was in tunnels ......mabye he saw some1 die or his radar had a dot ethier way if he was wall hacking mabye some1 should have made a demo and then banned him he has been playing in there for a while and no other admin had ever banned or had thought he was hacking that i know of

just my 2 cents......baddie signing off....
    my money is on organ

NoSympathy

There is a big difference between being sexist and commenting on someones spray. Just because you are an admin does not mean you can use it for your own benefit.
    Anyway I'm going to close this thread before it becomes more of a rage fest than it already has. If Ice wants to comment in here let one of us forum mods know or take it PMs.

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

Souljah was banned for wallhax:

n00bunlimited Bans

And focus was banned for mic spamming, and then permd for racism:

n00bunlimited Bans

Demos will be viewed, and these issues will be addressed. I don't see the reason for a perm ban for racism, espicailly being that this is focus' first offense.
    Last edited by enderless; 02-14-2009 at 06:28 PM.

Thread Information