Well i was in dust2 and I seen a nasty spray of some old ass lady naked. I asked who is spraying the pic of the ugly bitch in B site. no one replyed. Well few seconds after mama ice messages in admin chat to the public that "I should watch who i talk about you donkey ass." lmao i really dont care what she calls me. i then see her start kicking people for laughing at her sprays.

Then she banned this kid (focus^).

In my eyes Ice if you cant take what people say about your nasty ass then dont show it to the public. I dont mean to be a dick or anything but you kicking/ banning people for saying what they think is wrong. If u cant take people talking shit about your pic then dont spray it! There will be people that like it (i think) and then there is those that dont!

Tell me this, If you were not admin/jr owner what would you have done? would have have left the server go and fucken cry? or would you learn/understand people will open there mouths and you need to learn who/and when to post your pictures so you dont get critized.

-Donkey#