It does get rather frustrating at times, but lately we have had admins on a fair amount imo. Or at least when I first came around here. Though if something must be done I guess options b and c would be the more balance i think anyway. The minor stuff is well imo just minor. I find all the interesting mods and such added on or tested quite entertaining and fun. Though things like the special mods such as flamethrower or the ump wpn etc should be restricted to certain user groups imo even if kept secret to avoid random people spamming once one random person joins finds out and blabbs it. Like that night with the ump, it was cool and fun to use moderately. Then a lot of the koreans found out and found the need to hold the trigger down the whole time as no enemy in sight and lag then crash the server and end that deal. I'm personally actually here and still stayin cause I find it enjoyable here and the dull repetition that follows a server or game like this is reallly gone with the fun interesting mods that are being added or tested really.