I know that this has been brought up before so sorry to bring it back up, but I was curious about making it a server side setting that people rates are set automatically to the recommended rates (100/66/66). I'm speaking only about the GG server as I don't spend much time on the other servers and can't speak to anything about them.

Here is my rational behind this. (and hopefully some of the other admins or regs on the server can chime in to disagree or agree). The admins spend a tremendous amount of time trying to get people to fix their rates and I think that it makes it fairly difficult. At any given time there are multiple people in the server w/ jacked up rates that the admins have to work on to get the rates fixed. Many times it turns into a 5 round conversation or the people end up getting kicked for not fixing them. Other times the people get frustrated that they are constantly being told to fix their rates and they just get fed up and leave.

The regs are extremely paticular & helpfull about getting the rates changed and they probably look up the rates as much as the admins.

I just feel like at the end of the day, it would make the server more fun since the admins wouldn't be "ragging" on people to get their rates fixes, the regs wouldn't have to sit there and feel like they are getting screwed by people having bad rates (so they wouldn't have to be checking peoples rates all the time) and more. I think there are a lot of benefits.

I know that the previous reason that we didn't want to add them was because some people can't play with the rates set the way they are suppossed to be, but I just wanted to bring it back up for discussion and consideration.

Thanks!
drink_it_in
GG Admin