Thread: vacation Time! peace N/U

donkey

Default vacation Time! peace N/U

Vacation Time!
    Well it has been fun but I think im done for some time. time for donkey
    to move on for awhile. N/U has always been fun but some where along the
    lines I got really competitive and lost my spark for the game. some of
    the reasons im taking off is because cal is fucken stupid! They deside
    to change everything in the middle of cal. Well that pissed me off.

Other reasons as well. Im tired of shitty admins in our servers. Everyone see's
    the problems on the forums.There are those that should be admins, and there are
    those that shouldn't. I see the way servers should be ran to make fun pubs, and
    good cal rotation servers to meet the acommidations of cal players that will populate
    are servers.

Its not N/U thats making me leave its everything. im bored as fuck with the same old
    shit all the time. I like doing things my way.

pastiez/NU community it has always been fun guys/girls.
    sure cal is going really good for once but its not going the way I want it to.
    I get up and like 7 in the morning and play for about 7 hours.The WHOLE time im
    bored!

Im tired of playing with kids that dont want to get good. They just play cal to play it.
    i think im done looking for people over and over again. 4-1 record cal open w00t w00t!
    it does not mean anything if we are just hanging on every match. sure they are ok teams
    but we should have put them over are knees. Im done with looking for new members
    trying to get admin for vent to make my life a little more easy! never got admin people
    dont know how to get good and admins dont know had to manage a server and my people skills
    are out the fucken window.

Thanks it was fun and im fucken done.

**P00f**

im out.

-Donkey#

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

guess the match server can go on the back burner now then.
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

\\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Inactive N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:10894922

sorry to hear that man and sorry to see u go...it has been fun

take it easy

......baddie
    [IMG]http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q427/Ender_less/badfish_sig_glass.png[/IMG]

donkey

there is other cal members not just me. so you still can make the server for them. this season is going well if you have not seen, they are 4-1 and have a chance for IM still. Its up to you if you want them on the back burner as well. win 2 more matches and they are IM. good luck fellas.

I will be following this post to see what sio says about your server. If he will let you finish the season as w0rd or not.

Thanks sio and pastiez for everything.

-Donkey#
    Last edited by donkey; 02-28-2009 at 09:35 PM.

Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11179033

yea i been real busy lately with studying for mid terms and shit i will not be as active as i usually am but i will still be on its up to the rest of the team as to what happens this season
    Its only gay if you push back

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

well donkey ill tell you this much the server has been online for over an hour so you can take that comment and shove it. you dont dictate what i do and when i do it, dont like it then do as you stated and leave. ive been working my ass off and ungrateful pushy little brats like your self demanding a date and a time of when ill have the server up is idiotic to say the least.

i dont like the fact that while you and the rest of the community get to enjoy life doing whatever it is you enjoy doing im stuck sitting here working while my girls i havent seen in a few months are sitting in the living room wondering when thier father is going to get off the damn computer...... fuck it im done and ill get the other servers up when i feel like it.

ps: half the maps wont load on the cal server becuase of transfer problems but oh well thats what i get for rushing things to please people

sio

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

\\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

donkey

seems like you may be in over your head there sio. your bad attitude always seems to make me laugh.

donkey = brat

sio = old fart

i think we are even there sio. The post was just a simple good bye not for you to get pissed and snap at the first comment I make.

lol fun talking with you sio. take it easy bro.

-Donkey#

NoSympathy

donkey are you fucking kidding me? you come in here to say goodbye and fucking complain about the servers? you were a horrible leader in cal as i'm sure people can tell from your post. the only reason i put up with you is because i enjoy playing with the w0rd tag.

sio has done too much for NU because he is a nice guy. now because he doesn't put up with shit from people, does not mean that he has a bad attitude.

this may not be my place to speak, but this was just a load of shit. fucking pathetic
    Last edited by NoSympathy; 02-28-2009 at 11:28 PM.

Skyline

After reading this it doesnt really seem like u understand the NU community. Sure there are
    admins that make mistakes, big deal. And yes there are admins that may have other issues,
    well big deal. But it doesnt give u a simple right to come on and rant about issues that u have
    with the NU community, and Sio's work in general. Im suprised Sio just doesnt bother fixing
    any of the other servers and just giving up altogether. Really? I actually thought u were fun
    Donkey, but guess i was simply wrong.

As others will read this, Im glad that someone with ur attitude isnt going to show his face in
    NU. Personally, I dnt want ppl with ur kind of view and attitude having admin, and CAL
    leadership.

Peace and dnt let the fking mouse slap u on ur click out of NU.

donkey

wow it is so amazing how many people turn there back on one another that fast. to be honest it was just playing around when it came to sio. i dont have anything against the guy. same with you symp. skyline to tell u the truth you dont know shit kid.

im glad to see N/U cleaning up and the servers. im not knocking on all the admins or trying to make people look or feel like shit. from what i can see symp does a good job at that on his own. yah everyone enjoys playing with the word tag. when I was let into word it was like one of the best things that could have happend. then the cal team came along as well. to be honest if it was not for w0rd i would not be as good as i am now and had as many experiences as i have had.

With that said the first post my have been said wrong and my and sio may have gotton off on the wrong foot. so look symp you have been chill from the times we have played w.e dude. N/U community is always a great place and i dont think i will ever stop sending people your way.
    gg N/U.

skyline i say this with love

your fucken dumb and you dont know shit about my history so fuck off.

-Donkey#

Thread Information