Quote Originally Posted by rjk83 View Post
I've used both Ati & Nvidia cards in the past few years and I lean quite a bit towards the Nvidia side. I've always just had better performance in the long term with my Nvidia cards vs. Ati, but again, everyone will always pick a side on the issue.

The 9800 is a good card for the price imo. Why do you say only EVGA or Asus cards? (I only ask because I read a great review at a couple of places last month around the Gigabyte 9800gt, which I've never personally bought a Gigabyte card, but ehh.)
the reason i say only EVGA or ASUS is becaus i have owned a few bfg cards in the past and all of them craped out on me round the 6 mo mark and had to RNA em (problay RNA ed three of them) and one time it was a fucking nightmare i sent them the card they sent me back a POS card i sent it back and let's just say it took from right before thanksgiving that year till a week after new years (which even with the holidays shouldn't have taken that long) and after that i thew in the damn towel on the *Big Fat Gay* fucking cards

and also i trust noting but ASUS moterborads and i've heard alot of good things from EVGA plus they have the step up program

any more questions ?