I have noticed that, for the most part, the server runs much better. However, the registering of hits, at times, seem to be lacking.

The other day I could see shots bouncing off an enemies head, as if they were my teammate, and did no damage whatsoever. They then turned around and shot me! This has happened a few times.

I haven't played CS:S for too long, having started on your servers and rarely wandering to any others. I have also recently returned (to a now linux run N/U) from a 6 month leave due to college, putting me at about 4 months of CS:S experience! The reason I say this is: I cannot really compare the performance to other servers, so I am not too sure whether this is a big problem or not.

Also, I wanted to ask a small question about choke. I get about 40 choke during the middle of a round. I have a 28,000 kb/s connection with my rates set at : rate 25000; cl_cmdrate 100; cl_updaterate 100. I even have priority set for counter strike packets on my router. Is this normal? or may this be the culprit behind the the "missed" hits?

Thanks,
Ryan