So I haven’t been around for a while but iv been playing in reg office and office_unlimtied past few days. I didn’t think people really played office_u anymore, but we had around 20 ppl in there yesterday.
While in there multiple people were there shouting out ideas for another version of the map (some things never change), so I started messing with the map today.

i am looking at changing the season from winter to something warmer i think, similar to what cs_office_extended was like except i need to find some way to make up for the elevation change when i remove all the snow, I didn’t like that in the extended map. i also put in bathrooms there today with some cool looking mirrors that work, unfortunately you cannot see your own player model due to the stupid steam engine, but you can see everyone else around you in the mirror.

I was also thinking about putting vents in, and I started doing so.. I’m just worried about camping.. so what I’m thinking is after 1:30 hits on the clock I could make some gas or something fill up in the vents slowly killing any campers unless they get out to the halls.

Of course I would fix the .nav mesh.. although i would rather not put hosties in just because they always seem to be a pain no matter how good of a .nav mesh you generate. not sure how to get around it just yet, might just have to settle for the dumb ass hosties.

I’m also put the default textures back, just because oc looks kinda dull, i think the textures are cool but still dull.

Oh and I made the elevators work muchmuch better, i rebuilt them from scratch using a func_door rather than a track train, only downside is it will only work for 2 floors, no more than that.. some people asked for a 3rd floor onto the office or perhaps a rooftop, now that would be cool.. but jesus the map is already huge.. so unno.

Let me know what you all think and if you have any suggestions shout em out.

peace