wow it is so amazing how many people turn there back on one another that fast. to be honest it was just playing around when it came to sio. i dont have anything against the guy. same with you symp. skyline to tell u the truth you dont know shit kid.

im glad to see N/U cleaning up and the servers. im not knocking on all the admins or trying to make people look or feel like shit. from what i can see symp does a good job at that on his own. yah everyone enjoys playing with the word tag. when I was let into word it was like one of the best things that could have happend. then the cal team came along as well. to be honest if it was not for w0rd i would not be as good as i am now and had as many experiences as i have had.

With that said the first post my have been said wrong and my and sio may have gotton off on the wrong foot. so look symp you have been chill from the times we have played w.e dude. N/U community is always a great place and i dont think i will ever stop sending people your way.
gg N/U.

skyline i say this with love

your fucken dumb and you dont know shit about my history so fuck off.

-Donkey#