How's everyone doin? Hope y'll doin just fine. I'm here now to
intruduce mah self, to everybody since im new in this community.
So have patience when reading it.. here we go..
Im just your normal kind of guy I like to have fun, enjoy meeting new people and Im living my life to the fullest.. I separate myself to the negativity and expectations of people... For me, NEGATIVITY is NOT an option! I live my life the way I wanted it to be! Im Adventurous, eccentric, god fearing, & BLUNT... I try to be positive and look at things differently--- I like encountering people from all walks of life*** I dont envy anyone because I know who I am and what Im capable of!!! I think being versatile is my best value(wuT u C is wUt u get!)I take so much pride in everything I do! I live to love---the most essential part of our life!!! To respect---I believe that whatever respect I give out will come back to me!!! To learn--- everyday is a learning process, I pushed myself to the limit--if I go down I find my way to go up again!!! I love my family--- there the closest one to me! And most of all I am very grateful and thankful for the life Im enjoying right now, for I will never know where & when this journey will end.payce!

PM me if you want to talk to me..

Thank's fellas...