Well lately I have noticed some players (who's names will remain anonymous) as well as an admin (who's name will also remain anonymous) have come across a way to make the gameplay of the other players "unenjoyable" or "annoying" or other words of the such through the spectate in console command in combination with the !zspawn command.

1. Players are binding a key to spectate in console and using what I've heard called the "OH SHIT" button and switching to spec before they are killed. This gets very annoying to players who fight their way into a spot as a zombie only to find that the player in the spot has ran away to spectate. A rule against the "OH SHIT" button should be created.

2. Players are switching to spectate and using the !zspawn command to gain credits for barrel rolls, cades, and another annoying tactic that I will address. There should be a rule against the spectate to !zspawn command spam.

3. Players are using tactic #2 to gain credits and then before switching to spectate opening up propmenu and placing props somewhere on the map. I have seen props placed to assist players in the game, to block players in the game, as well as help with barrel rolls. A rule against the spawning of props from spectate should be created.

These are 3 things that I saw and pretty much stuck out to me because it actually effected me in game before. Random, Sajora, Vit, Nat, or whoever please take a look and tell me what you think/ consider this please.

Thanks in advance,