Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

Default goodbye n/u forever

hey guys

i am truly sorry to do this but i am gonna have to say goodbye for good

i am either going to have to sell my comp or move back in with my mother or worse go to a shelter or both i am not sure yet

i am over a month behind on my rent my phone is turned off i have no gas in my car and my tires are in bad shape

and to top things off i was in the vocational program over a year till the beginning of February and my time was up at the worst passable time of the year and and also for the economy i had 3 jobs since all that lasted a week or two and they too laid off

i have sold everything i own but my comp done day labor and everything else stay to stay afloat to no avail and for over a month i have been eating very little if anything at all been living on the generosity of others and pinto beans and roman noodles

i don't know what to do or where to go i am at a dead end and depressive and isolated myself beyond belief my nerves are shot and i am almost giving up on life in general

and what really sucks is i have very little family to fall back on most don't care to much about my survival

too be honest and a select few ppl already know this but i am the kind of person that has built a enormous wall around myself and my heart i do crazy shit and say funny shit to be happy go luckie cause if i don't than i crumble into a thousand peices and all my hurt and suffering pours out

i love all of ya'll more than ya'll will ever know and i will miss all of ya'll terably
    and a few of ya'll have been ther for me no matter what
    namely X-Storm, Natalya, Random, Dot, Jack'd, Enderless, Fishing in Gerogia, Unreal Taco, and Penator

i would have to say that X-Storm, Dot, Natalya and Jack understand me better than most and i would consider my closest friends and i would take the shirt off my back or die for any of them ya'll have no idea how much letting me talk to ya'll when i was down has helped me

ya'll will never know what kind of true freinds ya'll have been for me ya'll are a very rare and special breed of people

i wrte this with my eyes soaked with tears and a broken heart

i wiil miss all of ya'll and please pray for me

goodbye
    KAMI
    Last edited by kamikaze_bad_ass; 04-04-2009 at 09:56 AM.
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

Thread Information