Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas on some DM maps

Server Admin N/U Marine easytarget's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:5825314

Default Ideas on some DM maps

Being in cal and such, I would like to see more cal rotation maps on the server. Some funs ones that everyone would enjoy IMO are de_season, de_inferno, de_nuke, de_contra and de_cpl_mill. Let me know what you think. I personally would like to have every single cal/cevo map on there but I know some people like the custom ones better.

~Easy

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

Sounds good, but you need ones with dm spawn locations.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

i dont think it would hurt to have those in there but people need to speak up so we know what the community wants.

sio
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

\\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Xfactor12

I personally would think the community needs cal maps.A lot of people complain about how many awp maps we have,Hang'em high,bukers,etc.So it would be fun to have maps where you can actually colt and ak without worrying about being awped from every side.So I would love to see these maps on dm server since i am a regular,but like sio said,we need the communities opinion.

~Xfactor

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

nat i can create the spawn points with out any problem what so ever after locking the server and loading the map.

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

\\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Carl

I think most people would love some no awp maps,
    Almost all maps are made for the awp on DM.
    I totally agree with Xfactor on that one.

shake

Easy is thinkin here! I would be in there with him if they had cal maps. Im not on the team anymore for certain reasons....but I wouldnt mind hittin up the DM with him when im not busy and....just rockin that noob!

BloodThirsty Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12668280

<opinion>

We need to keep the Popular maps Hang Em High(My fav), CrackHouse, Scouts and Knives, Moron,Poolday, Dm_Texture_2, and The new Bunker Wars, <--These maps are always populated. And get rid of Orange(Way to big), Mazes, Dust_village(way to small) and more that I cannot name off the top of my head, These maps are never populated. Now when it comes to Cal maps, I wouldn,t mind if a couple are installed, But I personally prefer the Custom Maps and some people tell me when dm_de_Dust_2 comes up, " Plz someone change it, If we wanted to play dust_2 then we would play a Dust_2 server." and people also tell me they play n/u DM for the cool custom Maps.

</opinion>

I will try harder to get the DM regs to come in and post because I cannot speak on their behalf.

~P0W
    [img]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z54/zippo346/bloodthirsty_final_gif.gif[/img]

Server Admin N/U Marine easytarget's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:5825314

Unfortunately, I don't do the dm_dust2 on our server because I know other servers were there are actual professional players that dm dust2 on. I suggested the other maps because there are no other DMs that rotate these maps. I think a good mix of custom maps that everyone likes such as moron, crackhouse, dust_village-mod (i love that map =P), hang um high and then some cal maps such as season, contra and inferno would work awesome. The three stated cal maps are rifle heavy maps in most spots but if you want smaller maps, you could have cpl_mill (works GREAT as a DM map), cpl_strike, nuke (for the most part), rush, aztec and train. I would stay away from hostie maps because whenever I go to a DM for a hostie map, I never see any regular people or people who play there for more than a week. POW, as you say, some of the DM regulars like the custom maps more but I really do doubt they have seen any of the maps I have stated because there are no DMs that run these maps. Some people have cal map of the week DMs but they are so rare and hardly stay active. Well, thats my two cents and hopefully we can seed this!

~Easy

BloodThirsty Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12668280

I would Like to see a possible AZTEC(favorite CAL map), train, and/or Cobble. I am basically up for anything that will get more players on the server.
    [img]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z54/zippo346/bloodthirsty_final_gif.gif[/img]

Thread Information