Thread: Settings

Default Settings

so a lot of u gg whores will know me (prem../tarquin/the kill) but im just curious what some of your peoples css settings are. like um crosshairs, sensitivities, what do you have bound to keyboard/mouse, skins (if any), crosshair colors, whats in your autoexec files... stuff like that.
    The coward gets scared and quits... The Hero gets scared and presses on.

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

Umm - I have my number pad numbers bind to guns and armor shit like that you know.

I use a cevo-p config for my in-game settings. Gives lower temps on my rig and the game plays much smoother too.

Lastly, If your going to set up lots of binds you may want to look at a logitech keyboard. I use the G-15 and will never play without one.

Here is a links to a few:

Newegg.com - Logitech G11 Silver & Black 104 Normal Keys 29 Function Keys USB Standard Gaming Keyboard - Keyboards

Newegg.com - Logitech G15 104 Normal Keys 29 Function Keys USB Wired Standard Gaming Keyboard - Keyboards

Newegg.com - RAZER Tarantula RZ03-00070100 Black 104 Normal Keys 20 Function Keys USB Standard Gaming Keyboard - Keyboards

All very badass for gaming.

Hope i could help some.
    Carry your last name, Don't let it carry you !

Inactive N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:10894922

my cross hair is like 2200 on a 1680 x 1050 wide screen 16:10 ....... i have a 3.0 sens in game and my g5 set on medium setting......uhh i have shit binded all over my g15 wethier it is for admin use or buying....cross hair color is most likey always green unless i am feeling red....my autoexec is now clean with a standard shit i no longer use and auto files dont see the need for them my cpu is fine without them......i do use the cpl mouse fix tho....

........baddie
    [IMG]http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q427/Ender_less/badfish_sig_glass.png[/IMG]

Thread Information