Thread: Admin Application for RPGBandit

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:9710761

Default Admin Application for RPGBandit

[Edit: This is for the ZombieMod Server.] :P

1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game) - Yup.

2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything. - Yup.

3: must have the ability to help the community with donations. - - Can't at the moment. I do have an old unactivated paypal account that's got $50 bucks on it though, and if somebody activates it, they're welcome to the funds on it.

4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many) - 15

5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months. -A Year or two.

6: knows the rules of the servers. - Yep

7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time. - Yes, definitely.

8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing. -I've been admin on other games before, so yea, Admin duties first.

9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules. -Yes

10: must Have Xfire. -Nope. Will get it immediately though. Will probably be RPGBandit.

11: must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server. - I do now. [Stupidly listed under game servers]

12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory. - DoT, and I'll let the others speak for themselves.

13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server. - Nope

Thanks,

RPGBandit

<3 Arisu, and DoT.
    Last edited by RPGBandit; 04-22-2009 at 02:22 PM.

Thread Information