Thread: Xfactor gaming server rentals company is now showing its true colors

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Xfactor gaming server rentals company is now showing its true colors

this was brought to my attention via email by ottobohn while addressing a problem with the gameservice provider.

apparently derek over at xfactorgaming/xfactorservers took it upon himself to start n00bsalads old servers up with n00bsalads name on them advertising for his gaming community......... would this be a GSP that you would like to rent servers from? not me, not ever! (hence we run our own dedicated servers)

this was brought on becuase NS decided that the service with xfactorservers sucked ass and wanted better quality service. ottobohn was paid up through june 9th and was transferring the game servers over to the new box when his access was cut short by derek with the explaination of you didnt give 30 days notice...... i see no such stipulation in thier contracts prior to purchase as of the time of this post. and the comment in the email that derek is being charged for lack of 30 day notice is BULLSHIT to say the least. we (n00bunlimited) rent servers from colocations such as where derek rents his and there is no such thing as having to give them notice on dropping a server.

I for one think that the actions of xfactorservers (derek the GSP and owner of xfactorgaming) are childish and dishonorable. i will be posting the information provided to me at all the big webhosting sites and letting people know that the dedicated hosting company (ubiquityservers.com) and the game service provder (XFactorServers.com) provide terrible service and are unethical when it comes to dealing with thier customers.

xfactorservers -> giving thier best service to thier customers

thanks
    siosios
    Dedicated server operator/Admin and n00bunlimited owner
    Last edited by siosios; 08-15-2009 at 09:03 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Thread Information