2 50,00%
  • no, with reason

2 50,00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i've got a question

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

yeah and on another note..... aux you was asked on several occasions to lay off the mic... this was asked of you everyday that I was there... like drink said you are definately lucky you wasnt perm banned and we will find out how much you have matured in a few more months

Aux

Quote Originally Posted by rjk83 View Post
    I'll say unequivocally, "hells no". I do understand that this was some time ago and that people change and yadda yadda. I know you were immature and even if I doubt that 4 months is going to change that, it doesn't matter. Take this as a life lesson, you burn some bridges and you don't just cross back over...

By looking at your old post, it's a miracle that you weren't permabanned, maybe we will see you in another 6ish months when your ban runs out.

Here is a recap of some of the posts from when this went down... The real bad one was
    edited due to bad content ...

To Sajora:
    "Sajora, I'll say it once. Unban me, I have done nothing to your bitch ass except say "Ban me" about 50 times. It was YOUR STUPID ASS that kept gagging me so I couldn't apologize. GROW THE FUCK UP AND UNBAN MY ACCOUNT SO MY BROTHER CAN PLAY YOUR GOD DAMN SERVER. -Fucking asshole. "

To Sio:
    "where did you get the impression i was angry, you fat slob? i just dont like ur bitch ass admins who think they are kings and queens of the whole fucking planet, with you as their cockmongrel, that is all"
    wow i said that...

well i cant really say anything to that, that is what i said, and that is what i had meant at the time. but i really did not have a chance to say sorry at the time of the gagging, and i really was going to until i was banned. see this is why it makes me irate, is because all i wanted to do after the first few times i said "ban me ban me"
    yes i realize that you must've thought i would keep saying ban me, but i was pretty pissed at the time, and yes i was going to apologize. if the junior owners think im not mature enough yet, or that i will do the same things, then leave me banned, i'll just prove myself in 6 months i suppose. id really like to be given a chance here though, noob unlimited has been my favorite gungame server so far, and frankly, i cant find a better one. trust me, i've tried everywhere.
    dont think im being a kiss-ass here either, im being sincere about everything im saying. ive smoked some weed, come to some realizations about my life and myself and my attitude towards others, and i'd like to be given a last chance effort to make things right.

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfSniper View Post
    yeah and on another note..... aux you was asked on several occasions to lay off the mic... this was asked of you everyday that I was there... like drink said you are definately lucky you wasnt perm banned and we will find out how much you have matured in a few more months
    i was asked to lay off the mic because all i wanted to do was play the game and make people laugh, and have a good time on the best gungame i'd ever played (it was the first gungame i'd ever played). i'd never been on an fps game before, i'd never had a mic, never been on css, never been on that kind of game. yes i was overexcited about having what i thought was the coolest game id ever played, and then i thought here are these people trying to make it bad for me. then i realized i was the one being obnoxious and annoying, and now that i've seen that id like to prove myself again but obviously you guys just dont like me, so i dont know how else to prove to you that i can be a regular guy on css with a love for gungame
    Last edited by Aux; 06-03-2009 at 11:23 AM.

Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19132046

This thread is done I believe. 2 Gungame Jr. Owners posted no and I can't see Mama or Organ disagreeing.

Aux,
    To reiterate, Shit happens in the server, and people get heated. Those situations can usually get resolved offline, this is a different situation. You made some bad choices, and now you have to ride it out. I'm glad to see that you are apologetic but the stuff still happened. In 5 months or so you can come back and play.

Lets not make this thread into another discussion / argument about who said what, we know what happened, we were there for the last post, the GG Jr Owners have commented and the answer is no. Frankly, I don't care a bit about anything that you got banned for originally, the reason you won't get an unban, is the actions that you followed after the ban (coming on here and calling the owner of the server a cockmongrel).

See you around.

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post

obviously you guys just dont like me

.... dont think that has anything to do with this at all.... we never said we didnt like you, we just made a decission...

I appologize for this not being the answer you would like to see but it is the decission we made...
    Last edited by SmurfSniper; 06-03-2009 at 11:36 AM.

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:4815880

well seeing as i am at the top of the food chain. Serve your ban. You will not be unbanned for your actions 6 months ago. As it has been said many times in this post as well as others. You are very lucky you are not perm'd.

pasties
    Owner of N|U
    [img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,n00b-spc-Unlimited.png[/img]
    [URL=http://3mb.us/view-738_pasties_final_revised.gif][img]http://3mb.us/images/738_pasties_final_revised.gif[/img][/URL]

Turtletara420: Hahahaha. Pasties Yes Ur the master....always
    Turtletara420: Prob. shouldn't have said that, but yes...Ur the master!!! I bow at ur feet! Oh master how can I serve

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

Drama Drama Drama

I got asked to lock this thread by a GG Jr. Owner, so I did. Discussion over. Aux you're not getting unbanned.

- THREAD LOCKED -
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

oh..... i forgot about that conversation. i guess this cockmongrel will weigh in on this conversation after all.

rage or no rage you showed utter disrespect for me and the admins the owners here deem fit to manage the servers. since this topic has come back to light after some time i feel that your ban is worth pushing up to perm and your "please let me play" is denied.

have a nice day
    siosios
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Thread Information