• yes, with reason

2 50,00%
  • no, with reason

2 50,00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i've got a question

Aux

Default i've got a question

how do i appeal a 4-5 month old ban that is 11 months long after i've put in a ban appeal? it was probably deleted since i was really immature and hateful at the time, lots of screaming and yelling, lots of caps lock and general fury at life.

i think sajora was the one who banned me, for admin disrespect, and he definitely had every right to since i was really immature at the time and ive grown up now. its been about 5 months(nearly half the ban time, which was 11 months and 6 days). im extremely sorry and i miss your gungame server. sorry for the trouble i caused on your server, i'd like to set it right with another chance.

-Cheshire

(i dont go by aux anymore, its a lame name)

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

dude you will need to appeal tis with sajoria since he was the one that banned ya

or ya can take it up with sio or pasties the owners of n/u

sio has been known to be forgiving if circumstances are right and ya prove that you have changed

* be warned if not the ban is reinstated normally with a longer term and no forgiving so make sure this is truely behind ya *
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

Aux

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze_bad_ass View Post
    dude you will need to appeal tis with sajoria since he was the one that banned ya

or ya can take it up with sio or pasties the owners of n/u

sio has been known to be forgiving if circumstances are right and ya prove that you have changed

* be warned if not the ban is reinstated normally with a longer term and no forgiving so make sure this is truely behind ya *
    i pmed sajora awhile back (about 2 months, course i was still a little angered) so i'll try him again, although he never responded. i'll pm sio and pasties to then i suppose. thanks for your help. maybe if i get unbanned i'll see you on gungame

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

Good luck with your request ! It will be a up-hill battle for sure.
    Carry your last name, Don't let it carry you !

Aux

Quote Originally Posted by Penatrater View Post
    Good luck with your request ! It will be a up-hill battle for sure.
    Thanks for the support, hopefully if I'm unbanned I'll see you around

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

the gun game jr owners can decide on this and get back to you via this thread.

siosios
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

N/U Commando
    Nieuw Vennep/The Netherlands/Close to Amsterdam
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12249747

goodluck on getting this solved if yah do get unbanned try to be nice and respect the other ppl s that play and the admins as well ofcourse
    [IMG]http://3mb.us/images/704_breaker_64.gif[/IMG]

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

yeah..... after someone pointing out a certain thread on here.... sorry bud but not going to happen... you went way over the line and I am sure the other Jr owners will agree

you failed to mention that you went off here on the forums and got banned from them too.... and calling sio a "fat slob" and "cockmungrel" and his n/u admins are bitch asses?
    yea sorry but you earned this ban and your lucky its not a perm ban.... lets just hope you are mature enough to not act like this when the ban is over?
    Last edited by SmurfSniper; 06-03-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Aux

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfSniper View Post
    yeah..... after someone pointing out a certain thread on here.... sorry bud but not going to happen... you went way over the line and I am sure the other Jr owners will agree

you failed to mention that you went off here on the forums and got banned from them too.... and calling sio a "fat slob" and "cockmungrel" and his n/u admins are bitch asses?
    yea sorry but you earned this ban and your lucky its not a perm ban
    Yeah but all I did was say "ban me" about a million times because i got muted for trying to play the game and have fun in my own way. Sorry if that didn't co-incide with sajora's gameplay habits, but it's not really fair to mute somebody just because they like to use their mic. I didn't get a warning, I didn't get a reason to stop, all I got was a mute then a ban after I pissed off sajora. I didn't go over a line, sajora did, and this is kind of a biased opinion on both sides of the issue. There can be no neutral party here, because nobody on n/u liked me just because of the sole fact that i was fourteen with a new game and a new microphone and i wanted to talk on it.

i came on here because, not thinking straight, i was pretty sure that sajora spoke for all of n/u, but i was wrong. yes i accept the ban now because i was being a little bitch. yeah i caused a lot of trouble, yes i was being stupid, and yes, i would like to set it right by being allowed to join n/u gaming again. sorry if you dont like me or whatever smurf, everyone deserves a second chance to me unless they've committed a capital crime, none of which i did.

"when the ban is over"
    Im doing pretty good right now, no caps lock, no rage, just valid points with a little bias on my side because i really want to play gungame again. i miss weaver and the texture maps you guys have and of course the great gaming atmosphere you provided, which i happened to ruin apparently the whole time i was there. someone could've just said "Aux, can you please not talk on your microphone? if you do anything annoying again we will mute you"
    that would've solved alot of problems, and nobody gave me that warning/chance.
    Last edited by Aux; 06-03-2009 at 11:11 AM.

Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19132046

I'll say unequivocally, "hells no". I do understand that this was some time ago and that people change and yadda yadda. I know you were immature and even if I doubt that 4 months is going to change that, it doesn't matter. Take this as a life lesson, you burn some bridges and you don't just cross back over...

By looking at your old post, it's a miracle that you weren't permabanned, maybe we will see you in another 6ish months when your ban runs out.

Here is a recap of some of the posts from when this went down... The real bad one was
    edited due to bad content ...

To Sajora:
    "Sajora, I'll say it once. Unban me, I have done nothing to your bitch ass except say "Ban me" about 50 times. It was YOUR STUPID ASS that kept gagging me so I couldn't apologize. GROW THE FUCK UP AND UNBAN MY ACCOUNT SO MY BROTHER CAN PLAY YOUR GOD DAMN SERVER. -Fucking asshole. "

To Sio:
    "where did you get the impression i was angry, you fat slob? i just dont like ur bitch ass admins who think they are kings and queens of the whole fucking planet, with you as their cockmongrel, that is all"

Thread Information