I got banned for being disrespectful and racist. Alright first of all, just saying the word jew is not racist. I did not call anyone a jew. I simply died and typed "jew". That was all. Then finding it rather funny that they kept kicking me for being "racist" (repetitively, not just once for some reason), I said "asian" "omg im being racist again". so they continued to kick me, where johnnyboy or whatever his name is, was typing out disrespectful kick messages in which I then started to get a bit frustrated and got disrespectful with him. To be honest, Johnny boy pretty much instigated me to be even more disrespectful. I feel this was no doubt admin abuse as he didn't need to kick me 20+ times as soon as I joined (sometimes he would type "kicking you is fun" and such). The only thing I was disrespectful was, was after about the 14th time (literally) of kicking me, I joined with the name raping your mom is fun. Disrespectful, but so was some of the kick messages he sent me that kinda bugged me. and it was more out of fun since that is what I thought all the kicking me was at first, but after 10 times or so it got annoying.

Thank you for reading this.