Want VIP skins but you suck too bad to get top 10? Well, today's your lucky day.

I'm announcing the ZM MotD contest. Basically, here's what's up... You know the picture when u join ZM and it has the humans on the boxes in zm_base_day shooting up zombies? Well, I want a new picture. So, the object of the game is to take screenshots while playing on ZM and get a good one that can replace that picture.

Picture requirements:
- Must be from our ZM server
- Must include at least 1 human
- Must include at least 1 zombie

Basically what I'm looking for is like humans shooting up zombies or whatever. The more blood and bullets the better. I'll also take funny pictures even if they don't fit the above requirements. Also, I'm a Sailor Moon fan so if I see any of the SM characters in the pic it will have better chances.

The contest will end on July 4th, so slightly less than 1 month.

Note:
More than one person can win. If we get a bunch of good pics I can set it to randomly display one to whoever joins the server, so multiple winners can happen. Just take pics and I'll choose the best and//or funniest ones and will give VIP skins to whoever's pic gets selected. Anyone can enter the contest tho even if you're admin or already have VIP.

Good Luck everyone!!