PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19132046

Edit: I'm a dick

NoSympathy

you guys are really sad. making fun of someone because they can't speak english..really? at least they had the balls to come here and post, albeit they may not have gotten admin in the first place. i highly doubt they will be coming back now, who would after they are chased out?

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Quote Originally Posted by NoSympathy View Post
    you guys are really sad. making fun of someone because they can't speak english..really? at least they had the balls to come here and post, albeit they may not have gotten admin in the first place. i highly doubt they will be coming back now, who would after they are chased out?
    You obviously dont play zm rofl.
    Its impossible to keep anyone away.

NoSympathy

I don't play ZM because of retards like you.

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16633048

Hi Killer and welcome to the forums. ^_____^ Thank you for showing interest in becoming an admin on our servers! (Please disregard the comments by the other users.)

If you are still interested in becoming an admin feel free to make a post here N/U Admin Applications - n00b Unlimited

----->Here are the requirements!

1: Must be a responsible member of the community. (In the forums and in game)
    2: Clear minded thought process and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.
    3: Must have the ability to help the community with donations.
    4: Has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)
    5: Has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
    6: Knows the rules of the servers.
    7: Must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.
    8: Must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.
    9: Should be seen helping enforcing the rules.
    10: Must Have Xfire.
    11: Must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server.
    12: References from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
    13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.

Good luck and happy gaming! Thanks again for showing interest!

If you have any questions feel free to post and either I or other members will try to help you out!
    easy target: i am going to make some pasties.
    Wolfeh: =))?
    easy target: lol
    easy target: pasta
    easy target: not pasties.
    Wolfeh: Wow. Nice typo.

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

I don't play ZM because of retards like you.
    Wasnt tryna cause trouble symp, my bad guess i hit a spot or summin.

NoSympathy

hit a spot? you guys are fucking disrespectful. i used to play in ZM back when it was enjoyable. now its a bunch of admin abusing power hungry morons. if you guys can't handle the koreans, take off the mod that allows them to play.

The Soopa Koopa Troopa N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:3225001

and no disrepect dott, but your english is almost as bad as this guy's. You guys should listen when people tell you shit, rather than be imature about it... This is the reason NU is losing people, we don't care about the players as much as we did when i first got here, I can't say im perfect, but we all need to try harder to be polite, and only use admin against people breakign rules, not for our enjoyment...
    Last edited by AwpsandKnives; 06-23-2009 at 09:09 PM.
    aka
    Soopa Koopa Troopa
    As & Ks
    [url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/soopa+koopa+troopa/][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/13170.jpg[/img][/url]

Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19132046

This may need to be moved to admin section but...

Quote Originally Posted by AwpsandKnives View Post
    and no disrepect dott, but your english is almost as bad as this guy's. You guys should listen when people tell you shit, rather than be imature about it... This is the reason NU is losing people, we don't care about the players as much as we did when i first got here, I can't say im perfect, but we all need to try harder to be polite, and only use admin against people breakign rules, not for our enjoyment...
    hit a spot? you guys are fucking disrespectful. i used to play in ZM back when it was enjoyable. now its a bunch of admin abusing power hungry morons. if you guys can't handle the koreans, take off the mod that allows them to play.

I know that I can be a dick and don't always think about this kind of thing, but I have to agree with symp and a&k on this. I don't want to step on Saj / Nat / Random's toes, but I remember not too long ago when Nat and Random couldn't play much and Saj was primarily on GG and ZM was dead... It's easy to rationalize doing whatever you want and not really caring about people when your server is full all the time, but I think that we are struggling as a community and I agree with what is being said here... My first thought when seeing a post like this is the same as a lot of you guys that posted on here earlier.. but I have to temper myself since we represent NU...

NU is fun because the admins that we have are the same as the regs... they all were regs, they all love the community and they all care about the community. (i.e. - want it to succeed by spending time / money / etc..)... When the admins turn to not caring (and yes, we all get pissy and do it once or twice I'm sure) thats when the shit starts going downhill.

I too used to really enjoy playing in ZM, and now I can't even go in there for more than 10 mins because it does seem like a lot of power hungry admins on the loose. I know that the Koreans are where the blame usually gets dumped, but that is the majority of your player base... and it's not my place to judge the server or the actions of the admins, but I just wanted to say that I agree..

p.s. - I know Saj / Nat / Random have put a lot of work into ZM to get it back to kicking ass and I am not trying to discredit that at all, you guys kicked ass getting the server full all the time... It applies to all our servers
    Last edited by rjk83; 06-23-2009 at 09:47 PM.

Thread Information